chapter 12

We go home around 12 am, still joking about how I got called out for Graysons dare.

"Dude I can't believe you actually did it though" he said laughing. " I'm a dare devil..." I said laughing as well. After we unloaded all the groceries we headed upstairs. I go into into my room and invite Gray in. We sit on my bed with some Oreos and chips and just talk.

Me: "so how are you liking New Jersey so far?" I ask

G: " its great." He says

Me: " ill show you around soon okay... There is this one place I like to go..." I whisper at the end and gave him a wink. He chuckles and nods his head.

After a while he heads to his room and i prepare to take a shower.

I walk in with only a towel and my bath bag. Then Grayson walks in, wearing only a towel as well.

Me: " dude I'm taking a shower."
G: " no I am."
Me: " I was in here first."
G: " so what."

We both look eachother and run to the shower.

Me: "Gray i- push - said I -struggle-was going - push- to get in - push - the shower" I said while pulling and pushing Grayson to get into the shower.

G: " your funny." He says as he picks me up and sets me on the other side of him leaving him and the shower by themselves.

Great. I needed a shower, and I'm not gonna wait a whole hour for him to take one.

I drop my towel and go in as well.

Graysons POV
I won the battle over who gets to take a shower first, but after a while I feel a cold breeze hit me slighlty followed by the curtain opening. And it was Misa. "Misa wh-" she covers my mouth with her hand and says " might as well save water..." And then winks. She turned around and thats when I noticed her scars again.... Every last one of them. Her back was covered with them. Long scarring from her back to her butt and permanent bruising as well. I stared for a moment.

Misas POV
we were facing back to back trying to avoid eachother which was fine. After I had washed my hair I began to wash my body, that's when I felt a pair of hands touch my shoulder and one wrap around my waist slowly pulling me closer. I let out a breath and turn my head seeing grayson smirking. He grabbed the loofa from my hand "allow me" he said and kissed my shoulder. He washed my back and proceeded to my chest and stomach. Each time he touched me I wanted it more. I turned around and looked at him up and down and spotted his member. And I was stuck. Shit he was big. He caught me staring and lifted my chin up. He looked at me, his eyes full of lust, then pushed his lips on mine. Our lips interlocked together and moved with sync. He bit my lip which made me breath heavily through kisses. He moved his hand along my body slowly and passionately. He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck. The water still raining on us and keaving us wet, was going from boiling to warm. As he kissed his way up my neck he found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. He bit my neck softly and made his way beck to my lips.

"Honey I'm home!" A familiar voice downstairs yelled. Shit! It was my mom. Oh for crying out loud!!! We both stopped. And looked at eachother. Then I realized I didnt lock the bathroom door. But Grayson did. Shit! I hear footsteps by the door and I freeze. "Baby are you in there?" My mom asks. " yes ma I'm in the shower." I yell back. " okay I'm going to come in, I think I left my brush in the cabinet." She says and she walks in. Grayson and I are frozen and I put my finger over my lips to signalize to be quiet he nods and we both wait until she leaves. "oh honey I need my shampoo from the shower." She says and I hear her walking towards us. I look for her shampoo and find it. I grab it and put my hand out to give it to her. " Thanks honey but I could have gotten it." She says. " mom I'm naked and in the shower.. Could you like give me some privacy." I say. " ok- wait... Misa where is Grayson. I went to his room and he wasnt in there. " shit! I struggled for an excuse. "Oh he went to Wal-Mart to get some things..." I manage to put together. "but didnt you guys go to Wal-Mart already?" She asked. " he needed some things for himself ma, now can u please go." I say " alright well I'm going to your aunts tonight and not going to be back until tomorrow night." She says and she leaves and closes the door.

I let out a sigh and turned back around to see Grayson. Oh right he was here. " that was close." He whispers and I nod. " now where were we?" He asks and then he pushes his lips against mine. He whispers into my ear and it catches some by surprise. "Jump." And I do as he says. I wrap my legs around his torso and his kisses my neck and grips on my butt. "Are you ready?" He asks and I give him a confused look. " Gray I'm- I'm a Virgin." I whisper and he slowly sets me down and gives me a look. "What?" He asked confused. " im a virgin." I repeat. " but what about what you said to Sarah, about you and her boyfriend?" He asks. " its not true, yes we did other things but never that." I reply.

Yes I am a virgin, and it may seem surprising due to my reputation and how people perceive me. But I have morals. I dont want to go that far with someone who doesnt mean something to me. I dont pop my pussy open for anyone. I still have a heart to where I only want to give myself to someone who I truly love. And I have trust issues, so that's why I never found anyone yet. But for some reason I am developing feelings for Grayson that isnt just a friendship or a play mate. I crave his touches not just sexually but emotionally. Everytime he does touch me it always sends shivers through out my body and my heart pounds.

" okay..." Grayson says and he looks a bit frustrated. He smiles and repeats it again. " okay... Whenever you are ready." He assures and kisses me one last time before getting out.