chapter 19

A week later...

The whole week me and Grayson havent been on talking terms. And for some reason I was upset. We had this moment in the kitchen that was odd due to the fact I was upset with him because he fucked Sarah. How did we go from having a makeout in the car, teasing in the kitchen, to not speaking to eachother for a whole week.

We had small talk during dinner though when it came down to my mom asking questions.

My mom decided to leave for a 2 week cruise yesterday morning so now I don't have to force myself to speak to him. We just stayed away from eachother. And it was weird. Like I didnt mind, yet he usually was always bugging me or something. We havent played games with eachother in a while and I'm craving his touch, more than intended. Just a glance at him and im wet, legs numb, and my breath hitches. I need to learn to control myself.

It was Friday, and i was glad it was the weekend. I couldnt stand being in that school another day. Everything has been okay lately though. Sarah hasn't been at school, which was a relief, and I havent gotten into any fights. Feels good.

I'm in the car waiting for Grayson. I beep the horn for him to hurry and he doesnt come. 5 more minutes passed and I'm ticked off. I get out of my car and go see what the fuck is taking him so long.

I walk into his room to find him passed out on his bed. What the fuck.

" Grayson what the fuck get the Hell up!" I scream and he shoots up but falls on the ground onto his back. "shit what!" He groans in pain. " we have school in 10 minutes!" I spoke loudly in annoyance. " shit sorry!" He got up real quick and ran to the bathroom. I sat on his bed and waited for him to be finished. He walked out in nothing but jeans and he was shirtless,  his hair was a floppy mess. God. Help. Me. Right. Now. I bit my lip and eyed him up and down for a second. He looked at me and I looked away. I pressed my thighs together and took a breath. The things he does to me.

"Like what you see?" He asks in his sleepy voice and I lick my lips and close my eyes. Then I open them and he was standing right in front of me. "uh.. I..I." I studder. I take a minute to breath before he climbs on top of me and pushes me on the bed.

" baby girl, only if you knew what you do to me..."  He whispers and I swallow. He held my wrists down with his hands and he was placed in between my legs. His face was inches from mine and I stopped breathing. He looks into my eyes then licks his lips.

He grabs my thigh and brings it up to his hip. He looks at me for a moment then kisses me. But this time it was different. It felt different. Not like the other times which were filled with lust. This one was passionate. I dont know if he felt it the way i did. Our kiss was gentle and slow. But deepened as it went on. Our lips moving together in unison. His lips tasted of mint and I missed that. We released and he closed his eyes. Then he looked back down at me.

"Misa... I...I'm sorry." He whispered and I gave him a confused look. " for what?" I whispered back. " about Sarah..." He said looking ashamed. " I didnt mean to... I dont know what I was thinking about... I didnt mean to hurt you." He said with his voice filled with sincerity. "Grayson its okay... Its in the past. I understand." I said. And I did understand. Hes a guy. And when a girl busts it wide open, you can't control what your hormones make you do until after its over. But at the same time, he should of thought it through. But that's In the past.

"Grayson?" I ask as I'm still under him. " yes?" He responds curiously. "why... Why didnt you speak to me all week?" I asked. Not like I cared... Ha Bull I cared a lot lmao. He looked at me then climbed off of me and sat at the edge of his bed.  I sat up as well and faced him.

" um... I was angry." He confessed. What? Why? At me? " why?" i asked.
"Do you remember what you said to Sarah on Monday...  That you didn't hook up with me and that There is nothing between me and you.... And never will be." He said then looked away from my gaze to the floor. I hesitated. "Look gray-" " I know." He said interrupting me. He got up and walked back into the bathroom.

I sat there for a minute. Wondering why he looked so upset. Did what i say affect him. The way he spoke and carried himself made it certain he was upset.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 10 after 8. Shit! I got up quickly and fixed myself up. I knocked on the door and told grayson we are late for school. But he said to go without him and that he wasn't feeling to good. I jumped into my car and sped down the road to school.

I walked into my first period, Mr. Asshelmet. " ah Misa I see you made it... 10 minutes until class is over." He said with a slight attitude. " Sorry Mr. Asshelmet, it wont happen again." I said and went to my seat. What the fuck? Was I actually nice to the man? I guess I was so focused on Grayson that I didnt even know who i was speaking to. Mr. Asshelmet gave me a weird look. " um Misa, are you alright?" He said concerned and nodded my head. What I'm nice one day and all of a sudden you think something is wrong with me.

I sat in my seat and copied the notes we took from my shoudler partner.

Class ended and 2nd period flew by fast. It was lunch and I headed to the cafe. I sat down with Ana and Then I noticed Issa wasnt here. " Where's Issa?" i asked Ana. " I don't know. guess she missed." She shrugged. We ate and I told her what happened between me and Grayson on Monday and what happened today. " woa what!?" She said shocked. " shhh!" I gave her a look and she quieted down. " oh sorry. But wait why are you back on your bullshit?" She asked. " I dont know... He makes me feel something. And when I'm with him its hard to control myself." I confessed. She smirks then winks. " what?" I laugh. "sounds like Misa King  is finally in love." I laugh then my mood turned serious. I stared in confusion at my plate. In love? Thats a weird way to describe my feelings for Grayson. But... It feels right. " helllooo earth to Misa!" Ana waved her hand across my face and I turned my attention towards her. "Huh?" I asked and she laughs. " you get distracted easily. "
***

" dammit I forgot my history book at home!" I said annoyed. I had 20 minutes of lunch left. "okay ill be back before Class, if I'm not tell her I'm on my period and I'm in the bathroom." I tell Ana. She laughs then nods. "alright hurry back."

I jump into my car and speed down the highway. I pull up in my driveway and grab my keys. As I'm trying to open the front door I hear noises coming from inside. I listen carefully but then there is no noise. I open the front door slowly and immediately the voice of a Female fills the room. 

I walk towards the sound only to stop dead in my tracks when I start hearing moaning and groaning. I walk into the living room and my eyes are filled with an image I never wanted to see ever in my life...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!

authors note: what does she see? Who was the girl moaning? Find out in the next chapter of " Trouble Maker"... Make sure to check out my other fan fic " Him". Follow for more. Thank you.

Peace✌💜