chapter 31

Misas POV
We were on the bus for 10 minutes. Waiting as the people exited off the bus at their stops. it was about 9:30. I fidgeted in my seat and bounced my leg. I was so nervous, so scared. Grayson has to be okay. He has too!

5 more minutes passed and we arrived at our stop, which was about half a mile from school but the closest stop to our location.

We got off and I immediately ran. And Ana followed. I ran, my lungs felt as if a fire was burning in my chest and I could feel the hot coals at the bottom of them. My legs eventually went numb and  my heart felt like it was going to burst. I stopped. I hunched over and took a breather. " Misa-breath-can we-breath-take a-breath- break please?" She exhaustingly asked.  I nodded. Then I looked up. We were at school. " well no need,we are here." We laughed and walked on campus. As soon as we approached the school, eyes darted in my direction. I realized that everyone knew what happened and what I been through. They started to whisper and I couldn't take it. I started to look around eagerly, everything becoming a blur and mushing together. And i started to hyperventilate. Ana grabbed my hand and put her hands on my face. " honey, calm down please okay. Everything is fine." She assured and I took a breath and nodded. We began to run. I ran into the hall and into the office. " did Grayson come to school today?" I asked barging into Mr. Townsens office. " misa! Oh my are you alright. I wasnt expecting you here so soon." He had a shocked look on his face. " oh cut the shit. Did he come to school!?" I asked again. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

I ran out of the office and into the parking lot, where i was faced with Sarah and her minions. "Misa?!" She scoffed. I stopped in front of her and glared. " I'm surprised you showed your face here again.. I mean after yanno..." She chuckled a bit. She was such a cruel person. Who laughs at someone who was just raped and beaten and then abused by her father days after. Satan that's who! I stared and didnt say anything. " oh is the trauma causing you to be silent!" She asked jokefully.  " do you want to get cut bitch!" Ana said with her hands clenched. "Oh classy..." She smirked at Ana's tone. I grabbed anas hand and I shoved passed her causing her to fumble over her heals and almost fall over. " we'll deal with that later..." I confirmed and we headed to my house. " misa your house is almost 4 miles away from here." Ana complained and I rolled my eyes. "what do you suggest... We have nothing. " I spat back annoyed.

We jogged down the street and into the small town. We ran and ran until we made it down to my street then we walked from there. We made it up my driveway and to the front door. Which was locked. Shit!

I tried the Windows and the doors but they were locked. Seemed like the knob my dad broke was fixed so that was a bust. Only one thing left to do.

I clenched my fist and pulled it back, and busted through the door window. It made it through and the glass shattered on the floor. I unlocked the door and ran inside. I winced at the pain in my hand and saw my knuckles split and glass stuck in them. Blood began to drip on the floor and I got aggrivated. I looked for my phone and found it on the floor, where I left it. I picked it up and called Grayson. But he didn't answer. Come on answer!

" hey its Gray, sorry I missed your call but maybe its for a reason, leave me a message." And I quickly ended the call.

I began to punch the wall and threw something in my reach. It shattered across the room and the noise echoed through the empty house. I checked my phone again. Maybe his locations is still on.

I went on snap and tried to see where he was... New york.

I ran upstairs and grabbed a duffle bag and some clothes and my charger and ran downstairs. " um misa where are you going?" Ana asked and I was quick to reply. "New York." And i walked out of the house.

Graysons POV
I woke up in a hotel, with a huge headache. I was on the floor with beer bottles all around. What happened? I sat up, and the world began to spin. I stood to my feet and stumbled to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a broken, and useless being. Shattered and bruised. Left by the person he loves the most. I walked back out of the bathroom and tripped. I tumbled on the floor. I laughed then I began to cry. I cried and cried. Misa was all I could think about. But now shes gone. And I'll never be able to see her again. Never be able to feel her lips on mine, the taste of mint and strawberries. The warmth of her touch, the softness of her skin, the warm vanilla smell of her perfume. I sobbed and cried into my hands. I layed there on my back. Just staring up at the ceiling. Trying to block out the sadness and go numb. But I couldnt. The love of my life is gone. And ill never see her if I'm still here, on this earth. But maybe, just maybe, I can see her. Maybe I can be with her now. I can. But is it worth it. Fuck yea it is. Shes gone, and if she is what is the reason for my existence.

What is life without her?
Pointless.