chapter 20

Recap: I open the front door slowly and immediately the voice of a Female fills the room. 

I walk towards the sound only to stop dead in my tracks when I start hearing moaning and groaning. I walk into the living room and my eyes are filled with an image I never wanted to see ever in my life...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I stand there for a minute. Only for me to realize that what I'm looking at isn't a dream. Its reality. I have no emotion. I don't even know what I'm feeling. I cant even adjust to what is going on. I just stand and stare.

"Um..." I manage to spit out and my head starts to spin.

"Misa?! Oh my god.. No.. Um.. Shit." I hear coming from the females voice.

I close my eyes then open them back up. And then I saw the world clearly. And then reality kicked in, and I'm was SO FUCKING PISSED!

Issa... One of my best friends.... Was... Fucking Grayson Dolan. Right here,on my couch.

" What. the. FUCK!" I spat in a loud voice. My voice boomed through out the quiet house and it echoed back. My fists were clenched. My face hot. And my body trembling.

Issa quickly tries to put back in her clothes and Grayson puts on his calvins. I still cant believe what is going on. They just stand there looking at me. Issa with fear and worry and Grayson with Embarrassment and shame.

Why? How? I dont understand. How does he always manage to do this.

We have a moment together of some sort and literally right after he fucks someone. First Sarah, Now... ISSA!

And Issa, my so called bestfriend, is fucking a guy knowing damn well what feelings I have for him. What happened between us.

" Grayson... Imma need you to step out of the room please..." I say coldly staring Issa in the eye. " Misa n-" "Now!" I say a bit harsher and she grabs his clothes and heads upstairs.

I stand there in silence eyeing Issa. "Misa.. Its not what-" " oh just shut up." I interrupt. " you know damn well what it looks like and what you intended!" I began to yell.

I: "DONT ASSUME ANYTHI-"

Me: " SO I SHOULDN'T ASSUME MY FRIEND FUCKING THE GUY I HAVE FEELINGS FOR RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! EVEN IF I SAW IT WITH MY FUCKING EYES!?"

I: " WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET?!"

Me: " ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? I TOLD YPU STRAIGHT UP THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. I TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US. I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING!"

I: " YOU SAID YOURSELF NOTHING WAS EVER GOING TO HAPPEN WITH YOU AND HIM. I HAVE EVER-"

Me: "NO YOU DONT. AS A FRIEND YOU WOULDN'T OF DONE THIS. BUT NO."

I: " YOU GUYS ARENT DATING! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN CARE!"

Me: " I LOVE HIM! THATS WHY I CARE!"

And I broke down. Tears started to flood my eyes and stream down my face. My cheeks went hot and my body trembled. I loved him. I loved Grayson. And i didnt fully realize it until now. She stopped and stared. And everything went quiet. I grabbed my history book off of the counter and shoved it in my backpack and headed out of the house. I saw Grayson standing at the bottom of the stairs with shock on his face. When I saw him I began to cry more. I ran out of the house and to my car.

My blurry vision prevented me from getting my key into the lock. Eventually I succeeded and quickly backed out of the driveway.

I was going about 80 in a 30mph lane, but I was so caught up in my chaotic mind set that I really didn't give a fuck. I pulled into the schools driveway. I didn't know why I came back. Maybe because I just couldn't think of anything else.

I waited about 20 minutes until I decided it was okay for me to head inside. My tears eventually dried and I fixed myself up. Though emotionally I was a mess and mentally I was fucked.

I walked into my 3rd period. I was only 15 minutes late. I really didnt care if I got in trouble at the moment. All I could think about was Grayson and Issa. The images of him on top of her filled my mind. And I couldn't shake them out of my head.

I sat down in the back next to Ana. I stayed quiet. The whole period was fuzzy. I dont even know what the hell she was teaching or even talking about. I zoned out completely to the point voices became mute and the silence filled my ears.

"Misa? Hello? Misa?"I heard a familiar voice repeat and I snapped out of my daze and focused on the person it came from. I saw Ana. She looked concerned. " dude are you alright?" She asked and I choked.

" misa come on you can tell me..." She whispered in a sincere and calm voice.

" um... I went home.. And um.. I saw Grayson.. With..." And I paused. " with who misa?" She asked and waited for me to continue. " Issa." I spat out and her face went cold.

" What the fuck!" She said a little to loud but not enough to draw attention. I looked down and suddenly my body filled with anger.

The bell rang and I headed out the door with ana right behind me. I was walking to class when someone bumped into me. I turned around and was faced with Sarah. Oh wow! Great!

She looked at me dirty " watch it slut." She said and I lost it completely and when I mean completely I mean like I went full on savage.

I threw my books and bags down and ran up to her. She tried to defend herself but it wasnt any good. I slammed her against the lockers with full force. Not knowing the strength I had or what I was capable of. She started hitting back and I felt my adrenaline start to rise even more. I slammed her to the ground and got on top. I started throwing punches at her. She flipped me over and now she was on top. I threw her off of me and I dragged her across the hall and picked her up so she was on her feet. She immediately tried to tackle me but I had control we shoved eachother against lockers until we reached the stairs. And then we tackled eachother down them. We fell, rolling and punching. I ended up on top and just went at it. My fist flying at her face, stomach and sides. I didnt care until I was yanked off of her by Ana.

I looked down and saw her face filled with blood. I broke her nose and busted her lip. Blood covered my knuckles and shirt. My face stung and so did my eyes. Ana dragged me by my arm outside to my car before the principal came. She had my bag and got my keys out and got into the drivers as I got into the passengers.

I sat there in silence. My hands covered with blood. My knuckles were split and started to bruise. My shirt was ripped and stained with blood and my lip busted. My jaw started to bruise and I had a scratch near my eye and my hair was all tasled.

We drove for what seemed like forever...until we reached my house. She helped me out of the passengers and held onto my arm. I was in shock. Completely zoned out. I wasnt focused on anything.

She escorted me to the front door and opened it. We walked in and the first thing I see is Grayson. And Sitting next to him is Issa....

Why the fuck is she still here!?!?!?

Authors note: well even salt looks like sugar. Cant trust the people close to you soemtimes. Sorry for the crappy chapter.

Updating soon.

Peace✌💜