chapter 14

Graysons POV

1 hour earlier...
After I found out about Misas pureness it made me feel some type of way. The fact that she would let me take her virginity without question frustrated me. I'm not the guy for her, and I never will be. She may be bad, but I'm badder. She doesnt need someone to fuck up her life even more. I dont want to hurt her. I don't want to be the one who leaves behind a scar just like she already has. Except the scar is on her heart.

After 10 minutes I receive a text on snap.

SarahLennon - Hey hot stuff😉

The name sounded so familiar. Then it clicked. It was the girl that Misa hates, and beat. But to be honest, she was pretty hot. Not as hot as Misa though.

Me- uh hi...

S- so have you thought about me showing you around ;)...

Me- um yea... Sure.

S- great. Ill be over in 30;)

Me- alright.

Now I didnt even want this girl over. but just because Misa doesn't like her doesnt mean I have to hate her... Right? Yes she is a bitch but ay, alot of people are.

30 minutes later...

I heard a knock on the door and walked downstairs. Misa was upstairs listening to music so I'm sure she wouldn't notice Sarah here and me and her gone.

We went to my room so I could grab my shoes but that's when I feel her hand rub up my shirt and around my torso.

I turn around and I'm faced with Sarah in nothing but lingerie. Um okay?

" yo what are y-" she cuts me off my grabbing on my member and I completely black out. I grab her and slam her on the bed. I quickly undress myself and her and pull out a condom. I easily put my memeber inside her. Wow loose as bitch. I didnt even care at this point, I was to horny to even think about who I was fucking. But for some reason Sarah turned into Misa in my mind and I lost control. Her moans and screams overpowered the room and probably even the whole house.

After a minute we we're interrupted by a door slamming open and a shocked but furious Misa appeared. Shit! I quickly jump off of Sarah and put on my boxers. I throw the sheets over her and stare at Misa.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" She screamed in anger. " Misa look it-" I try to explain but she quickly cuts me off "it sure as hell looks like it! U are fucking a bitch that I hate and fucked up twice in MY fucking house!" She screamed in my face and then her eyes shift to Sarah.  "Im sorry for disrupting you, Grayson fucks hella good." Sarah says sarcastically with a giggle and Misa completely loses it. She walks up to her and grabs her by her hair and drags her off my bed.

I see her drag her down the stairs, thumping each step. While Misa is cussing in words that I cant comprehend.  Sarahs body is still bare, but Misa throws her outside with her clothes. "Stay the fuck out you broke bartender bitch!" I heard her yell  and she slams the door and locks it.

She turns around and is faced with me. And for some reason I spit out with frustration "what the f-" "No! You dont get to say that! I do! What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She interrupts me and I see anger, violence and even a hint of sadness in her eyes.   "I'm having fun." I say out of know where with a shrug. She rolls her eyes and walks past me and shoves me. I turn around and grab her arm. " let the fuck go of me right now!" She says through gritted teeth and filled with anger but i grip her tighter. " why the fuck do you even care?" I ask. She looks at me with cold eyes and then yanks her arm from my grip and walks away.

She walks up to her room and I stand there, she then walks back down and I to the kitchen, I decided to just leave her alone and head to my room.

I sit there with my head in my hands hunched over. Why did it hurt. Why did I hurt over the fact of how Misa looked. It was my decision that I made and I knew what Misa would think. But my hormones and adrenaline overpowered me and fucked me up.

I saw the anger and violence again in Misas eyes and it never went away. Then I saw how hurt she was. You couldnt tell exactly but I could. She was sad, upset. What i did obviously impacted her. But why? Why did she even care? We don't have a relationship. We arent dating. We are nothing. And thats how I wanted it. Is it?

I couldnt even wrap my head around it. I felt something for her, or I think I did. I wasnt sure, this never happens to me. I always fuck and leave. And its on to the next girl. They never seemed to care. But why is it that Misa is different. I guess I will never know, not after this.