The Glade

Gally's P.O.V

"Oi Gally!"

I turned to see Newt waving me over.I put down my hammer and walked over to him."What do you want?"

"Greenie's going to be coming up soon"

"Yeah, I had heard the bell."

"Don't get too excited" Newt rolls his eyes. There's a thud as the Box comes up.It opens up and we look inside.A gasp ripples through the crowd of boys. It's a girl! She was laying down, her soft ___ hair hiding her face. I jumped down and look at her.

"Is she alive?" Chuck asks.

"Gimme a second"I get closer to her and see her hair moving at a slow pace."She's breathing"

"Bring her to Clint and Jeff in case she's hurt" Newt says to me.I pick her up bridal style, she's suprisingly light. Her head lolls into my shoulder and I see she has ___ skin but also a small faint scar just under her left eye. I bring her to the Med-jacks cabin and place her down as Clint and Jeff look at me in shock.

"What in the-"

"Just treat her, we're all as confused as you are"I left the cabin and headed back to the table I was working on.

~3 DAYS LATER~

Y/N's P.O.V.

Uggh, what happened? Suddenly images of a box and needles flashed through my mind. I opened my eyes cautiously and looked around. I was in some sort of wooden cabin. 2 boys had their back to me. I looked down my body and saw nothing broken or fractured. I looked to the table next to me and saw a switchblade. I picked it up and carefully got up and headed to the door. One of the boys turned around and saw me.

"Hey!" Then I bolted as fast as I could.
"WE'VE GOT A RUNNER!"I heard someone yell. I looked to see a herd of boys chasing me.I ran faster through the grass. Ahead of me I saw boys forming in front of me. What the hell? Where were the girls? I dodged them and headed for the huge silver gate. Another group were waiting for me there. I halted and turned around. I was being cornered everywhere I went.

"Whoa there" I turned to see a boy who was tall and muscular with dirty blond hair and green eyes.

Gally's P.O.V

"Whoa there" I said to her. She looked at me and I saw she had ___ eyes.They really suited her. The rest of the boys came up behind me panting.

"Shuck, are all girls like this?" Newt panted.She furrowed her eyebrows at us and pulled out a switch-blade. She opened it and flicked it around her fingers, as if to tell us to back off. We all took one step back as Alby arrived.

"Where did she get that?"

"We had left it on the table after we finished making new bandages." Clint replied sheepishly. Alby sighed and took a small step closer. She took a step back, still holding tightly onto the knife and glaring at us.

"Look, I know you're confused but it's okay. This is the Glade, it's where we live. Those large walls are the maze, they surround the Glade."He looked at the girl looked around the walls, her face still glaring at us. She didn't lessen her grip on the blade but her shoulders drooped slightly which we took it as a good sign. "

"If you can't remember anything, it's not your fault. No one remembers anything much but names. Can you remember yours?" Newt gently prompted.There was a silence as she finally dropped her gaze from us.

"Can she even talk?" I heard someone whisper behind me.

"It's okay if you can't, they tend t-"

"___. My name is ___"Her voice was soft and had a strong accent, it sounded like Newts but warmer. Alby smiled and took another step towards her.

"Well ____, Welcome to the Glade. My name is Alby and I'm the leader of our little community.This is Newt, my second in command. If you have any troubles, you can come to us. By the time you settle down, you'll know everyone's names. Do you have any questions?"

"Where the hell are the girls?" She narrowed her eyes at us.

"Every month, The Box gives us supplies and a new green bean or as we call them greenies." Newt explained with a soft smile. She stared at him, unamused. He swallowed and continued."Usually it's boys, you're the first girl to ever come."She let out a deep breath and her shoulders dropped down. The glare on her face was replaced with a blank look.

"Would you like to go to your cabin now?"Alby asked. She nodded and we parted a way for her as Alby led her to her cabin. We all let out a sigh of relief as she walked away.

"That was intense" Minho said as we all agreed.

"Yeah" I stared after her, mystified by her coldness.

Y/N's P.O.V
I sighed and looked around the cabin. There was a hammock, a small set of drawers and a table. There was a door beside the hammock. Peering in, I saw a shower, sink and toilet. I looked in the drawers and saw some underwear along with a few clothes. It wasn't much but at least I was alone, the perks of being the only girl. I heard a bell and a knock on the door. I opened it and saw a boy that looked Asian with strong arms and short, black hair.

"Hey I'm Minho" He shook out his hand but I just looked at him. "Um, that bell indicates dinner time"

"I'll be there" I closed the door before sighing. I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. I looked into the mirror and looked at my appearance. I had ___ eyes and ___ hair. I noticed a small scar under my left eye. I could faintly recall something of how it happened but it hurt to think. I sighed again and left the cabin. I headed to a place that was crowded with the boys.I guess this must be the dining area. I picked up a plate and piled some food on.I looked for an empty table and saw one over in the corner. I walked over but not before getting a few curious stares. I sat down and noticed some were still staring. I took out the switch blade I had kept and placed it on the table.They quickly looked away. A boy came nervously walking over. He had curly brown short hair and brown eyes and was a chubby kid. I looked at him blankly as he stopped across from me.

"Is this seat taken?" He timidly asked. I could already feel my heart softening.This boy looked to be 12 or 13, much younger than anyone else. I shook my head and he sat on the farthest seat away from me. I felt both sad and relieved: sad because this kid was already terrified of me and I don't even know his name but relieved that I don't have to answer any questions. I looked to see he was staring at the blade. I put it in my pocket and took a bite of my rice. I was instantly blown away by the taste. I quickly finished it and saw the kid look at me with a small smile before looking away.

"What?"I asked him

"It's nothing....I just wanted to see your reaction to Frypan's rice. He only makes it on Greenie day."He blushed and I inwardly smiled.

"I'm touched" I replied, rolling my eyes. He looked a bit hurt so I quickly asked him his name.

"Chuck"

"Well Chuck, I'm ____. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." I nodded at him politely before going to put my plate back. I turned around and bumped straight into a wall of muscle.Looking up, I saw it was the green eyed guy from earlier.

" Watch where you're going Greenie"

"It's ____" I glared at him.

"Not until the next Green bean it's not" He smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him and was about to reply when Minho coughed.

"Sorry to disturb the staredown but I would kind of like to eat, if it's not a bother to yous"

I turned on my heel and walked away to my cabin, wanting to be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment below how your character looks!

Mine is Alice with very pale skin, bright blue eyes and red hair.