Prologue

Trust
belief that someone or something is reliable, good, honest, effective.

- Webster Dictionary

Love
an intense feeling of deep affection, a great interest and pleasure in something, a person or thing.

- Oxford Dictionary

Betrayal

If you betray someone who loves or trusts you, your actions hurt and disappoint them.

- Collins Dictionary

U N A P O L O G E T I C

not acknowledging or expressing regret.

•••••••

"We have been building this case for years, the former leader of the largest infamous OHB Gang was killed and replaced. His replacement is very careful however we got intel on where he'll be this weekend. This gang as we know is responsible for a series of drug trafficking, gun trades and we have a feeling they are behind the recent execution of a senator. The new leader has been executing different hits for years but we have no evidence to prove that, just assumptions which doesn't stand a chance in the court of justice. A special agent will be assigned to go undercover and try to befriend him while gathering intel, this mission is extremely dangerous but has to be done." The Assistant director of the FBI James Riley spoke.

"Who did you have in mind for this dangerous task, I hope it's a guy" Agent Sanders asked releasing a light chuckle.

"It has to be a girl, and the person who I have in mind is fearless, and will always go the extra mile. She's one of our best agents couldn't be anymore perfect, Agent Fenty you're up for this one" He answered causing every head to turn into my direction to meet the smirk I wore.

"Agent Fenty will be recreated in terms of getting a new look for this mission. Hair, choice of clothing etc will be changed to fit in with these people. I think we might actually catch this one" He smiled creating a small chatter filled with confidence among the other agents.

I craved danger now I think I finally got something that might be out of the ordinary for me.

•••••••

Story trailer is below, definitely worth the watch this it's officially my favorite

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.