16.

16.  Ms.Breezy
Special Agent Robyn Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

 Because it's Chris's birthday !! #cincodebreezy enjoy this chapter!———————————————

———————————————

"I need to get to the warehouse to ensure everything else is intact before the shipment is made to the U.S" Chris spoke amongst a selected group of us. This was about to be the largest shipment of drugs ever shipped into the country. "is everyone clear on their duty, any problems?"

"Yea, I got a problem" I heard Quavo's voice which forced me to look into his direction.

"What is it?" Chris asked sounding slightly irritated, I'm guessing he could already sense that whatever he had to ask wouldn't be of much significance.

"Her, since when do we let her in on these stuff or allow her to work on major things like these?" He spoke up as Quincy nodded in agreement. It was the first time Chris has ever completely included me and many of them weren't happy about his decision at all.

I was surprised too this morning after we had breakfast he invited me to join him with the others in a room I didn't even know existed in this house. We all turned our head back in Chris's direction waiting to hear what he had to say about it.

"How many times are we going to do this, we know what she's capable of, her level of fast thinking, accurate shooting and how good of a fighter she is right Quincy?" He spoke about me as if I wasn't sitting right here, I could hear the snickering at the last sentence he made which probably made Quincy feel embarrassed.

"Why do y'all feel so threatened by her? I trust my instincts so should you, everyone get to work. Vincent get Timothy and bring him here Rih stay back" He instructed, they all got to their feet at once moving off to get their different tasks done.

"Thanks for trying but they'll never accept me" I said once we were the only ones left. I slowly walked over to him watching a smile linger around his lips as his eyes scanned my body.

"That's their problem" He answered, once I was close enough to him he pulled me onto his body grazing his hand over my ass as he gave me a quick kiss refreshing the wonderful memories of last night.

"You're right" I smiled pecking his lips once more before I stepped back, right in time since Vincent had now entered with Timothy. From the corner of my eyes I could see that Chris was back in his leadership mode as his face wore no smile, just a plain and expression less one as he held his hands behind him.

"Any updates, you've been going at this for awhile now. You're stalling my mission" He said calmly, a little bit too calm. The calm before the storm, the more I'm around him, the more I realize it's never a good thing when he's too calm, a bloodbath usually occurs right after.