27.

27. Game Over ? Or Press Play?
Robyn Fenty

—————————————————————————
A week later...

"Why are you leaving? He doesn't know" I said lowly as I watched Perry packed his things.

"You and your boyfriend are both psychotic. Something isn't right and I feel it, I don't know how you managed to get him to fall off his operation and I still don't know what you told him when you both escaped" He said frantically.

"He loves me so after begging he caved, I told you this" I replied.

"Yeah right, you've begged before why didn't he cave then? I'm not booboo the fool nor was I born yesterday"

"When will you stop being paranoid, it's over. The operation was stopped now Chris is just looking forward to his birthday well his birth week which is next week. You aren't on his radar, he doesn't suspect a thing you can breathe" I tried my best to reassure him.

"Haven't you learn anything, he's way too calm and we know he's like a storm we are literally experiencing the calm before the damages. You should also know that Quavo isn't dead, I have no idea why that was staged so you might think this is over but it isn't" he said as he zipped up his bag.

If he was doing the most after I lied to make him feel safe what if I had told him the truth?

"Chris is a very very dangerous man, be careful. You need to find out why Quavo death was faked and also they got a hold of Timothy so no this isn't over, well for you at least" He said as he made his way over to his tech stuff carefully packing them away.

"They found Timothy? What happened? Where is he?" He could easily snitch on what actually happened.

"Chris stopped talking when I entered the room, it's been like that since the incident, well he switched the topic actually. I told you this may only be the beginning or the beginning of the end who knows I just don't wanna be here to figure out which is it"

"You aren't making any sense right now, speak straightforwardly" I insisted.

"I don't trust Chris and he has been acting weird so I've been sleeping with one eye open. Every night around 11 normally when your bitch ass is asleep he leaves so I decided to reactivate the tracker I placed on his car from the minute I got here. He paused grabbing a paper from his night stand.

"That's the location, you can probably check it out now or follow him tonight whichever one is safer, you might get some answers"

I stared at the paper for a minute, maybe Perry was right. He could be on to something.

"You most definitely can't leave now, I'm gonna need your help."

"Why exactly would I ever do that again? It's obvious you are brainwashed or you're programmed to be loyal to him no matter what, it's starting to get annoying. Girl emancipate yourself" He spoke as he continued with his packing.

"First of all shut up and secondly I need your tech wiz help on this, with your help I know I can have eyes and ears in the building without even being inside. We can be extremely careful and not be caught" I pleaded.