20.

20.  Late Night Talk
Special Agent Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

—————————————————————————

"We already knew about the planted bomb, unfortunately not soon enough or else we would've brought our bomb squad. All the evidence we could've used were destroyed and Christopher Brown Alias Breezy is still on the run. We haven't been able to track him so we need your help be on the look out since we suspect he's still in the country" Agent Riley said to the news reporter, shortly after a picture of Chris was on the screen.

"He's not working alone, he has a gang of members called the OHB and now recently we realize a woman is working with them" My heart started pounding there's no way he could put me on blast since I was the one who tipped them off about the bomb.

"We did some background check on her, the name is Rihanna Forde, who like the others have gone off grid. We just need her brought in for questioning, she tends to change her appearances a lot but still keep an eye open, that will be all" He ended then a clear picture of Chris and I entering the couples luncheon, my second mission with him came up on the screen along with pictures of us entering Esquire's house to steal the chip,

"Turn that shit off" Chris spat as he disconnected the joint from his lips.

We all bundled up in the Chris's room in a motel far out of town as we watched the news. We all checked in under aliases while Chris paid off the man at the front desk. Now that this was everywhere we had to leave as soon as possible since it was a matter of time before we were spotted then reported.

"How on earth did they know about the bomb? same for the luncheon and esquire's house...This just doesn't make any sense and it's obvious they tapped into those cameras before they were disconnected but how did they know we'd be there at that exact time on that day?" Quavo asked.

"Isn't it obvious" Chris laughed, "someone amongst us has to be working with them, that's the only logical theory or explanation right now"

"I think we all know who that is" Quincy sang, I released a sigh cupping my face, without looking I could tell they were all looking at me.

"Phones now, everybody" Chris said as he got to his feet, everyone started sticking their phones in his direction. He went for a bag then got a tape and pen giving them all to Quavo and Quincy.

"Vincent's brother, Matthew is on his way when he gets here I'm pretty sure he can hack into these phones from his laptop. I might look calm but I have never been this upset. Somebody is working with the feds or selling information to them and I'm gonna find out who that motherfucker is" His voice came off as a growl as he looked around in the room.

They barely had space to walk around since some of the men were sitting on the floor nevertheless they still collected the phones and labeled them. I was pretty nervous since, Perry would not be able to see or hear any of this due to me throwing out my contacts and the scrambler was on still messing with my bug. With that said he wouldn't be able to protect me because he doesn't know this is happening.

There's no way I could help myself, I had to save them. What I'm doing right now is already enough, I could never allow myself, their family and friends to go through the trauma of their deaths.

"You look nervous, what's wrong?" Quincy chuckled as he stood before me. Without answering I laid the tape on the back of my phone scribbling my name onto it. He snatched it from me throwing it into the bag before stepping away, it took everything in me not to retaliate.