6.

6.Closer
Special Agent Robyn Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

CloserSpecial Agent Robyn Fenty'Rihanna Forde'

——————————————————————————

Chris woke me at 7 so we could leave at 8 saying he misspoke. I barely got any sleep but I was ready to hit the road and see what today had in store.

"Last night may have gone even better than I expected" He said as we walked to the elevator, he has been in a great mood since morning but I didn't bother to ask why.

"What happened?" I asked as we got into the elevator and I pressed the button.

"Apparently feds were at the party last night because about two hours after we left, it was raided and they held on to Pablo, I know I should pity the fool but I got the chip so maybe they think someone undercover took it, since it's so dangerous and wanted. Once again Breezy wins" He explained.

Parts of me were glad that he didn't suspect I'm the fed undercover who made Pablo get caught but the other parts were dying to know what's on that damn chip, if I find that out I think there wouldn't be any need to continue this mission if all the answers were on it.

"If the feds took him I doubt he could even speak to any of his men if he even suspected you, so everything worked out. What's on today's agenda?" The door opened and we got out.

"I'm meeting someone here since the chip is heavily encrypted as expected, none of my men will be able to crack it but we know a guy who can, after we'll be on our way home" The other two guys already checked out and was waiting on Chris to do the same after it was done we got back in the same vehicle that brought us here.

"You might need this, remember everything I taught you" He said as he pulled out a handgun loading it with ammunition before he handed it to me. "We have bad blood so prepare for a fight"

"What bad blood?"

"Last year I killed his brother, but now he's the only person who can help me so what choice do I have?" I shook my head the pulled up my loose pants putting the gun in the side of my shoes. That's when it struck me, I thought he would know better too.

"If you killed his brother, wouldn't they swipe us before we go in. When they find these guns he'll take it the wrong way and that's our head" I said only to hear Hood in the back agreeing.

"But we can't go in unarm, I was thinking we take out the two guys at the front and we continue until we get to him. I brought you three here with me because y'all are the sharpest and rih you're good at fighting. I know what I'm doing just follow my lead" He snapped as he placed the silencer on his gun then gave me one which I placed on.