Epilogue

"...No one could reach you, I was worried I thought something horrible happened to you, oh baby you can come home, why don't you come home?" My mom sobbed into the phone. I missed her and I was a complete ass to abandon my family the way I did.

"I just wanted to let you know I'm fine mom and I miss you guys but I won't be coming home anytime soon"

"Is that Robyn? Let me talk to her" I was confused almost as if that was James the assistant director of the FBI in the background.

"Robyn?" and I was indeed correct.

"What are you doing around my family leave them alone I'm the one you w-"

"Relax we had them under our protection since you went off the maps instead of following the instructions I gave. I had to still watch out for them and make sure if they heard anything to inform me. Where are you now and where is he?"

"He's dead, I killed him" I said lowly into the pay phone, I know my time was about to run out at any minute now.

"Look I'm proud of you, you just saved any future threats he could pose plus you stopped the bombings before you went MIA with him. We thought he figured out our plan and killed you but it wasn't so. If you want your job back at the FBI we would be lucky to have you. In fact there's another undercover task however it's much smaller it involves Multi millionaire Aubrey Graham, he's laundering money through his companies, we think you could be his assistant and-

"James thanks but I'll respectfully decline" I mumbled. "I'm gonna take sometime to figure things out"

"Ok, but when you are ready there's always a spot on the team for you. Also Perry and Sierra took some time off but they have been gone for so long we had to replace the-"

Before he could finish my time ran out. I'm guessing he doesn't know about Perry or Sierra. After the incident I went back to house killing anyone who came into my way including Vincent before I took every stack of cash I could. I had all this money now to do whatever I want. I called my people from a pay phone in the airport since it isn't traceable, I wanted them to know that I was alive it's just that I was about to go MIA for awhile.

"Now boarding flight A27 to Aruba" That was my cue.

A new life was waiting for me as I'll leave this place with no regrets...

unapologetic...

———————
Thanks for all the support 24k reads over 2000 votes over 1000 comments 172 views on the trailer I couldn't be anymore appreciative. Yea I know everyone wanted a happy ending but I wasn't writing a fairytale story (it was low key there all along in the trailer) I wanted to try something new and step out of my comfort zone.

I really hope you enjoyed the book nevertheless because I tried my very best but if you didn't maybe my latest book LOCKWYNNE will do something for you. If you enjoy my books period Don't forget to follow me to stay in the loop ❤️

This has been Unapologetic
Thank you!