5.

5. The Party
Special Agent Fenty
Rihanna Forde

••••••

I didn't see anything until we reached a helicopter that appeared to have landed on top of a building before I could look around to see if anywhere looked familiar Chris was already dragging and pushing me to get in. We flew to another city, took awhile but we got there, I've been here before so I knew we were in Atlanta, Georgia the minute we hit the roads and I saw a spot I knew all too well from a previous mission.

Chris and I were accompanied by two other guys. One of them I heard him call Hood and the one who hated my guts and wanted to kill me, I heard Chris called him Quavo.

He whispered "Are you nervous?"

Bringing me back from my thoughts as I stared out the window, I'm surprised he was even letting me see this, even though he probably thought because of the story I gave him, I didn't know where I was at all.

"What's there to be nervous about?" I replied looking back at him.

"You'll be in a room filled the world's most dangerous people that must do something to you" He squinted his eyes probably wondering what my response would be. I went closer to him so he could look me right in the eyes so he could see what I'm about say, I meant every word of it.

"It does" I gazed down at his lips then back to his eyes realizing I had him under my control at this point, "It turns me on, not make me nervous" I whispered smiling a little as I pulled away then went back to looking out the window. He cleared his throat and probably sat back in his seat I could tell I just made him uneasy. He didn't speak another word to me until we reached our destination.

As expected the house was really exquisite, people were still making there way inside so we went and did the same thing. After getting our names checked at the door we made our way inside. Chris was so right, this place was filled with people on our list, criminals everywhere, now that I saw where one lives I'm pretty sure Pablo will be caught first thing tomorrow.

We've been trying to get a hold of him for years, he wasn't our target right now but there's no way they'll miss out on a chance to bring him down as a matter of fact anytime I leave out here my team will be on the move.

The other two guys dipped while Chris and I walked around saying hello to few of the people who were there until we stumbled upon the man himself, Pablo Esquire.

"I was starting to wonder if you weren't going to make it" The middle age Venezuelan drug lord said as he pulled Chris into a hug.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" Chris smiled, soon they both looked at me.

"She's even more beautiful than you described, you know how know much I love seeing blonde hair too" He laughed as he came closer and ran his finger down my face smiling to himself.

By distracting him, I think Chris carried me here to pimp me out to this guy. He never mentioned that part, of course he wouldn't tell me that. Luckily I know how to get my way around this.

"Come on follow me" He said as he walked off, we followed behind him until we were somewhere more private.

"She's a feisty one, can't say I didn't warn you" Chris said as he looked at me then back at him. The Robyn in me was fuming but the Rihanna stayed calm and went even closer to Pablo.