3.

3. Lost & Found
Special Agent Robyn Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

—————————————

I woke up in a chair with my mouth stuffed and my hands tied behind of me. I looked around and I had no clue where I was. It looked like an empty warehouse but I wasn't sure.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I muffled as loudly as possible. I couldn't even kick since my legs were tied as well.

"The warrior princess has woken up" I heard him but couldn't see him. The lighting was really awful, I saw his shoes in the dark but didn't see him entirely until he came much closer with takeoff and the other guy who held the gun to my head. I was really irritated and I'm sure they could see it since it was making them laugh.

"Who the fuck are you and where did you come from? You don't even sound American" He said as he came closer to me almost as if he was studying my features before he freed my mouth.

"Because I'm not from this country, I'm actually here illegally. Last night was the first time I've gone out from I got here" I said answering his question while maintaining full eye contact.

"I was staying with my aunt until I killed her and took the apartment, no one really liked her they probably thinks she's back in my country... anything else?" I raised a brow waiting to see what he had to come with.

"Why'd you run away? Did you work for someone in your country how do I know they didn't send you here for me?" His hand went behind him and I already know he was reaching for his gun.

"Or maybe I actually have no idea who the fuck you are and I should've just kept my ass at home since trouble seems to always follow me" I answered firmly.

"Speak to me like that again and you'll lose that tongue, why did you run and where did you run from?" He was right in my face, I could smell the weed on his breath

"Barbados, I killed both my parents they knew I was involved in a robbery and were about to snitch. The cops there are looking for me like crazy" I explained, the expression he wore was almost as if I peaked his interest. "Killed my aunt too"

"Why'd you kill your aunt? Also How are you that strong to gain control over one of my men like that?" He asked immediately.

"She found out what I did and was about to call authorities so I got rid of her and I took martial art classes all my life" I watched as they all exchanged glances.

"I should kill you, but I'm not" He said before moving off, "pull her" He instructed, both men moved off quickly. One got my leg and the other pulled my hands while thinking it was necessary to whisper if it were me you'd be dead bitch.

"Can I go home now" I asked while rubbing my wrist that hurt a bit from how tight they had the thing around my hands.

"You're right, she is ruthless." Breezy commented while walking around me. "I love the way she looks at me, no fear, no emotion almost as if she isn't even human,"

He spoke with such fascination before he stood in front me. He removed the gun from the side of his shoes, a knife from the other and the gun he kept behind him as he tossed them all over the place, I had no clue what he was doing but I was ready.