12.

12. Higher Stakes Bigger Risks
Special Agent Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

    Higher Stakes Bigger RisksSpecial Agent Fenty 'Rihanna Forde'

————————————————————————

Under blue and sunlit skies, the view was wondrous to behold, for the sea teemed with life. The sun rise threatening to dip behind the horizon, firstly cascading a prim bombardment of colours that were flung over the sky with a lovely alacrity. The receding blue and oranges battled the blackness pushing it away with arms. It shone on the sea below shining its deep depths. The radiant glow scintillated and beamed: the legacy of the sun.

Ive been standing at the window sill for hours if I kept this up I probably would see the sunset. It's been two days since Chris and I had that little talk, normally when conversations went like that usually things felt awkward after and boy oh boy I wish that was the case between us.

He only spoke to me when necessary, it's bad enough the other guys weren't fond of me so I felt even more alone. I wish there was some way to contact my team, there's no way I'd even think of using the phone Chris gave us. I'm pretty sure it was tapped and Vincent was just on the other end ready to listen or record so he could run back to Chris.

The view of sea from my bedroom gave me a peace of mind, the serenity was superb. My mind was so far away from here and back in New York, the place I called home that I was missing a lot right now. I was on stand still under Timothy, who was having a hard time, came through.

I needed to get out of here, but in a clever way. I had to call Riley ideas came rushing in but I picked choose and refuse. I stumbled up one I wasn't sure of working but I had to try nevertheless. I slipped out of my room heading to Chris so I could take a shot at it. I knocked on the door twice then stepped back as I waited. I saw when he, Quavo and Quincy left out late last night but I'm sure he's back and should be up by now.

The wait was a bit longer than I expected, I was about to walk off when I heard a little laugh, I stepped closer so I could get a better listen when the door flew open. I was a little taken back when I saw a woman standing at the doorway, her tall frame and slender body were like one of a Victoria secret model. Her blue eyes, like the sea, were calm and emotionless. Long, wavy blonde hair, which looked so smooth and silky, almost as if it was tailored from gold fabric. Her skin glistening with sensual sweat... I was just disgusted.

"Get Chris" I quickly said trying not to think about whatever they were doing.

"He's busy, I'm sorry" She said and was about to close the door. I held it firmly watching her weak efforts of still trying to push it.

"Tell him that I'm demanding to see him, it's important" I said as calmly as possible removing my hand watching her rolled her eyes.

"Listen, I don't care we are in the middle of something and I'm sure whatever it is that's so important, it can wait" The bitchiness in her tone just played on my last nerve. Who made this bitch his secretary, she left me no option but to just grab her by the throat pulling her from the door way so I could slam her up against the wall.