1.

1. Safe House
                                     Special Agent Robyn Fenty
Federal Bureau of Investigation

 Safe House                                     Special Agent Robyn FentyFederal Bureau of Investigation

••••••••

"Are you nervous? You look so unbothered, I would be shaking in my boots right now" I stood before the glass mirror staring at my new haircut picking out everything that was wrong with it.

Sierra Sanders, my best friend and work partner took the day off to be here with me. She was going on and on about the mission continuously asking if I was worried or not. The only thing I was worried about was the fact that this low cut would prevent me from being versatile with my hairstyles.

"I hate this cut" I mumbled as I played around in it seeing if there was anything that can be done to it.

My countless attempts only made it worst which bugged me. "Their idea of edgy and fierce sucks, this might take a while to get used to"

"It looks nice to me besides, the stylist left so many wigs in so many different styles and colors just in case you felt sporty." She responded.

My eyes went from looking at my hair to the new tattoos I had, they weren't permanent, in six months they would start to fade and would be redone if my task went over that period. I was amused at that fact but I liked the ones I picked out so I might just get them done for real.

"I don't fuck with wigs, hence I got stuck with this cut. I have no idea why she still left them behind" I finally turned around to meet Sierra's piercing stare.

"Are we going to talk about this task or what?" She sighed.

My eyes didn't maintain focus on her for long instead they roamed my new apartment loft, a correct term my safe house since it's heavily wired and heavily protected inside and out.

"Fine, take a seat I know you brought the file so let's go through it" I allowed her to take a seat then I did too watching her pull the file from her bag quickly. By law, she shouldn't have those but these were the risks she was always willing to take.

"We need to take this guy down, we fear he's planning something much bigger, the execution of senator Reid was probably just the beginning. We already know about the trafficked drugs and murders but after teaming up with the NSA we found out there were some payments for a large number of chemicals used for making a bomb. 
We aren't sure if that's what they are up to, but at this point, we aren't putting anything passed this gang. They have managed to carry out damages for years without leaving any evidence we can use against them, it's irritating that we know all of this and can't touch them, so this whole mission is for you to collect as much intel so we can build a case and destroy them" She spoke as she laid out each paper on the coffee table.