4.

4. Meeting
Special Agent Robyn Fenty
Federal Bureau of Investigation

 MeetingSpecial Agent Robyn FentyFederal Bureau of Investigation

—————————————

"The address was traced back to a bar, it's the perfect pickup area because that street is always scanty" Perry said as he handed back my phone. We all stood in his lab watching him run the fingerprints he collected.

"Of course" He mumbled, before bringing up his discoveries on the big monitor. The only finger prints that came up were only of the people who stood in the room, not a sign of Chris or any of his men.

"He probably used a gloves, he's always so careful a bit too careful if you ask me. That's why it's been so hard to get a hold of him." Riley commented with his eyes locked on the screen.

"We really need to know what his next move is, it's big and I know it" He added before turning his focus on us. I glimpsed at my wrist watch realizing I had to leave now in order to meet Chris on time. I brought this to the others attention so we could wrap it up quickly.

As soon as they were through I was out the door and in a cab. My mind drifted off the second the cab driver pull off, I couldn't help but to wonder what Chris had in mind today or why did he even want me to come back so soon or any at all I must've left a serious impression. I must be sick since the average person would feel nervous instead the sensation of thrill filled me, the possibilities of this mission excited me. Within ten minutes I was at my destination, I quickly paid then got out walking up to the bar when I heard someone call me, the minute I turned around a bag was over my head and my body was being lifted up.

"This is not necessary!" I screamed after being tossed into the vehicle. The bag was removed from over my head only to reveal the same guys who carried me back yesterday with two others.

"Can't have you knowing the license plate number or even be able to ID this vehicle" one laughed, shortly after I was blindfolded. Little does he know I'm not any regular people, my team could tap into the street cameras to see whatever we wanted to but there's no need to that now, well that's if I don't get hurt.

Quite frankly I was already tired and annoyed by this. The ride was just like yesterday really quiet and awkward. It felt even longer this time, I was so close to falling asleep and that bugged me. I enjoyed silence but not like this, shortly after I felt like we came to a stop.

I heard the door opened then was helped out, I walked for awhile we even went down some steps until I heard what sounded like a huge door close behind me.

"Look who made it back, you're smart" I heard Chris, the blindfold was finally removed, first thing I saw was a man whose face was extremely wet from the tears he shed, he stood there shaking as Chris held a gun to his head.