10.

10.  The Richards
Special Agent Fenty
'Rihanna Forde '

  The RichardsSpecial Agent Fenty'Rihanna Forde '

————————————————————————-

"You like playing dress up don't you" I said taking notice of Chris hair, that was now dyed black. He held down his head smiling to his self as he shook his head.

For a second I was mesmerized by the way his lips lifted upward, the way his one dimple crinkles. The way his teeth are perfectly aligned. The warm glow his illusion of happiness gives. His smile is a ray of sunshine, and I am sunburn. I had to quickly snap out of it gathering myself before I got caught staring.

"I rarely do this, but it feels nice to be someone else for a while" he said as he pulled his seatbelt that hugged his heavenly white shirt.

We had finally arrived at the location of the brunch. Where we parked, we could see the happy couples walking in hand in hand smiling or laughing as they made there way in. They all gave the impression that they were still in honeymoon phase, the best stage throughout every relationship until the flame eventually starts burning out.

I know playing Chris significant other will be weird but what choice do I have but to make it work?

"If we are playing Mr. and Mrs Richards what happened to the original couple? Please don't tell me you had them killed?" I said the minute we got out the Jeep.

"Baby, why you gotta think the worst of me?" He laughed heartily as he threw his arm around me pulling me closer as we walked. Baby, the name lingered for awhile forcing me to blush. It's been a minute since I've felt this way and truth be told it was starting to annoy me, this isn't me.

"Here's what happened, I had one of my men speak to a couple they are the Donaldson that were supposed to be here. They got them to make a few calls and give us their spot. So no I didn't have anyone killed" He explained lowly as we reached security.

Chris gave them our name watching them search for it then ticked it off. Well for once he wasn't brutal with his plans, we were escorted to a table that had our fake names on it. Chris began scanning the area for Timothy, he had shown me a picture of his face that wasn't familiar to me but nonetheless I began helping him look.

"May I have all the lovely couples attention" our heads were now turned to the little stage before us as a middle age lady held the microphone.

"I just want to say welcome to our annual brunch. I hope you enjoy the food which is now available in buffet style that's to your left, along with the service prepared. I also hope you and your partner will feel even more connected at the end of this program" She ended as she placed the microphone down.