25.

25. Another mystery
Robyn Fenty

"I was thinking of a yacht party instead of the renting out the club, I seen the biggest one since week we could check it out" Chris said as I sent my last text to Perry

"Are you even listening to me, what's more important than this?" He continued but this time with a nastier attitude, "Babe come on this is the first birthday I've ever been excited about, how you gon play me like this... Robyn I'm speaking to you"

"You can stop whining now, go with the yacht party we can check it out whenever you're ready" I answered nonchalantly meeting his annoyed stare.

"I can't do this with you, I missed having you in my arms last night" He released a sigh.

"And you're gonna keep missing me until you end this foolery" I shrugged as I got up and shoved my phone into my pocket. The minute he came into the room I just didn't want to here anymore, I'm sick to my stomach and it hurts that he doesn't care one bit.

"You're literally asking me to choose right now" His voice got cold making the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention, it took a minute before I could shake that fear.

"You left me no choice babe" I gave him a pat on the shoulder before grabbing my purse. I'm not gonna keep having the same arguments with him or am I gonna allow this to continue, I love him but it's hard to sleep at nights with all that's happening because of putting my needs before my job.

"Where are you going?" The loud question startled me a bit as I reach for the front door to exit.

"Since when do I answer to you?" I turned around to greet Quincy's confused face. I hate to admit it but since Quavo got kicked out of the picture he hasn't been as disgusting as he was towards me.

"Lose the attitude, I thought you were going to the store. I wanted you to get something for me" he answered as he began rubbing his pocket.

"Well I'm not, Ill see you around" I could tell he had more to say but I had no more time to spare so I was on my way.

—————

I walked into the cafe looking both right then left of the room where I spotted Perry already started on his cup of coffee while he read the local newspaper.

"Thought you were gonna stand me up" he mumbled without looking up.

"Why wouldn't I, I'm taking this important and I hope you left all the sarcasm at home because I'm not having it" I took the seat in front of him staring as I waited to receive his full attention.

"Okay so let's get right into it. For starters, I lost all insight of everything that's going on so I'm gonna need you to either tell me what's happening so I can come up with a plan or you tell me what's needed to be done"