21.

21. New Beginning?
Robyn Fenty

 New Beginning?Robyn Fenty

————————————————————————-

"Here's to a fresh start" Chris ended his toast with his glass of champagne in the air as he stood on top of a table. All the men raised their glass to a successful escape as they referred to the recent activity as.

Fresh start indeed, just like that we were able to make it safely into Switzerland where we'll stay on the low for who knows long. All that I was certain about was not having to worry about being arrested, I somehow talked Chris into taking me to the dentist little did he know I was getting my bug extracted. Tonight they celebrate another successful escape while I celebrated being a free woman.

Matthew searched the phones and turns out everyone passed the test, that should be my last scare for now. Chris offshore account was so loaded I'm sure he could buy his own island none the less he rented out most of the suite for us until we moved to our new house tomorrow. Most of the guys are branching out by getting their own place but with all means still staying close while a few like Chris's shadows were quite fine with a room under his roof.

Chris stepped down from the table making his way over to me with his million dollar smile, "So many things to do and explore are you ready for this next step?"

"Call me fucking Dora" I winked as I raised my glass to that.

"Come on lets get some fresh air" He laughed, I got up and followed behind him as he lead the way to the balcony. It had such an amazing view, one to die for. I could get used to this life.

We remained silent for awhile taking it all in, it all seemed so easy but I've risked a lot to be here in fact it's still a big risk. I threw my life away and everything I've worked for out of the idea of love, but did he love me though? He knows the ideology of Rihanna, he fell for Rihanna but he never fully experienced or got a chance to know Robyn.

Tell him just tell him, my heart goes, but my brain is stagnant on the fact that he might not take it well after everything I've done. I've betrayed him, he'll never want to be around someone like that, the bad will overshadow the good that I've done such as partly helping him escape life imprisonment. The number one thing was throwing out my life to start a new one with him which to me was one of the biggest sacrifices I've ever made. Love makes us do crazy things they say, I guess this just happens to be my story.

"Are you okay?" He broke the silence.

"Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind" I tried to smile it off but he probably could see right through the pain I was experiencing that reflected in my eyes since they never lie.

"You can always talk to me, so let me hear it" He said finishing his glass of champagne.

"It's nothing, I'm just basking in all that has happened" I tried to convince him, he squinted his eyes shaking his head a bit. I could tell he was not about to digest that lie.