24.

24.  Whose side are you on?
Robyn Fenty

  Whose side are you on?Robyn Fenty

—————————————————————————

"You didn't try to kill me, for once someone genuinely protected me and gave me a chance
also because I love you Robyn" He whispered back, a smile crept up on my face as my stomach fluttered, he couldn't have said those words at a better time.

It's been two weeks since he said the magic words the minute he returned, I ignored all the mud on his shoes and clothes, throwing myself at him to let him know how I really feel. Those three words changed everything, I felt much closer to him. His approach with me was completely different and I loved it. It was hard keeping our hands to our selves every chance we got he had to stick it in, even the sex was better.

I sat across from him watching as his eyes roamed the menu, I already decided what I wanted but he appeared to have been caught between many choices. I looked around taking in the elegant setting, a man with taste is something I'll never get tired of, I loved his selection. The waiter came and took our orders then was polite enough to give us an estimated time.

"How'd you find out about this place?" I asked Chris who for some reason could not stop smiling.

He leaned forward interlocking his fingers as he placed them on the table, "There's a thing called Google babe"

"Don't be slick, it's really nice though looks like one of those places people dine at just to pop that special question" I said before turning my attention his way.

"Well the only question I have for you is what date is it?" He asked before leaning back comfortably in his seat. I wasn't sure so I went into my purse to look at the homesceen with showed it was the 19th.

"It's the 19th why?"

"I just happened to remember the date I realized I was falling for you and I haven't stop falling since" The words left his lips evoking a smile from me. These moments were rare at first but now it's becoming more frequent of him to show his softer side.

"You're so sweet, you took me out on a dinner date for that. I love your little surprises but most of all I love you Christopher" I smiled watching him roll his eyes since he hated when I called by his correct name.

"You're so corny. It's funny how life plays out, never imagine you'd be the girl to come and change how I perceive shit" He smiled.

"I could say the same so we'll drink to that" I said raising my glass waiting on him to do the same before clinking it together.