2.

2. Strip Club
Special Agent Robyn Fenty
'Rihanna Forde'

•••••••••

The club was electric tonight, everyone was feeding off the smiles and fast dancing. Money was being tossed everywhere while some stuck to the corner popping the most expensive beverages to impress their personal strippers and friends. Sapphire was the most popular strip club in the states, people would fly from all over just to come here.

I tugged on my mini dress as I made my way through, heading straight to the vip area where I was instructed to go. The bouncer for the night was Agent Walker just for my extra protection, he gave me a nod before allowing me to enter. The vip area was so secluded almost felt as if I was in a totally different club. The strippers were completely naked as they slid up and down the poles and the ones who had on clothes were ridiculously thick and might as well be naked.

 The strippers were completely naked as they slid up and down the poles and the ones who had on clothes were ridiculously thick and might as well be naked

In the corner I spotted another agent who discreetly moved his head in a direction that I should look towards. I followed his motion realizing a man was peacefully sitting at the bar while getting something to drink. Without hesitation I went over taking the seat right next to him. I wasn't much of a drinker but I'm pretty sure Rihanna was about to be. I looked over at him realizing he had his eyes closed with his drink in front of him.

"Anything for the pretty lady?" The bartender asked.

I opened my purse seeing what my money could buy. I ordered myself a shot then watched as he served me.

"It's a cruel world we live in, aren't you afraid of someone dropping something into your drink" I spoke up keeping my focus ahead before I took my shot.

"No one in this club, would dare" His voice was low and rough. I barely made out what he said from the corner of my eyes I realized he finally held up his head and his eyes were wide open.

"People are unpredictable" I smirked before looking at him. His face was someone I remembered from Sierra's file. Quincy was his name but his alias was Q, they caught him before and he spent a minimum of five years since the charges made against him was not enough to put him away forever.