26.

26. It Ends Here
Robyn Fenty

 It Ends HereRobyn Fenty

••••••••

After hours of arguing, I was finally walking with my hand gripped to Chris's arm as we entered the jam packed club. EDM songs blasted through the speakers which had everyone bumping and caught up in a whole other dimension. Chris lead the way while his entourage of men cleared our path so we could pass through easier and more freely.

This joint reminds me of the one I first encountered Chris in, well, if you minus the strippers. He had the 'ultra v.i.p' section all booked out just for us only. We had a perfect view of the DJ with our very own hostesses, and in addition it was far way more comfier too.

I glimpsed over at Perry who was busy on his phone, which reminded me that in an hour or maybe less Chris will be gone for some reason that thought was not settling well with me. I was staring at his radiating smile completely captivated, he has been smiling a lot lately it could be that he was finally at his epitome of happiness. It was tearing me apart that I was in on this, I still wasn't aware of what Perry had planned but my gut feeling is telling me that whatever he has against Chris won't have him put away for days, it could be years.

"I'm over what happened earlier, so should you" He whispered into my ear before collecting us both a drink from the hostess.

"I'm over it" I said briefly.

"You look tense, drink up and loosen up a bit" he said once more as he stared ahead. I followed his stare only to realize it was on one of the girls Quincy brought up.

"Are you fucking serious right now" His eyes landed on me immediately as they were filled with confusion, "Now look at her brave ass coming over her"

"Relax baby" He released a little chuckle before his eyes landed on the girl who now stood before us. Her split ends gleamed in the flashing light along with her unmatched foundation.

"Hey, you wanna dance I like this song" She smiled at him. I could feel my blood boiling under my skin as the mental image popped up of me giving her an uppercut, the nerve...the audacity.

"You wanna dance? Let's dance" I said getting to my feet as I stood before her. She looked at Chris then slowly started back away.

"You really didn't have to scare her off like that, even though it kind of have me a bit turned on" I gave him a look which made it clear that he could get what she almost got, only for him to attack my face with many kisses.

"If I haven't told you lately, I love yo ass it's me and you to the end" He placed the final kiss on my cheek as I gave a slight smile before taking a sip of my drink. Fuck.