22.

22.  Agent Exposed
Robyn Fenty

————————————————————————

Best nap you'll ever take is the one that comes right after crying for hours. I eventually fell asleep and slept like a baby right after letting my tears pour in the shower. I stayed up for awhile waiting for Chris but mostly overthinking; that was in vain since he didn't come back. I glimpsed at the clock realizing it was 10:30 a.m, I just really wanted to sleep the day away.

Last night ended so awkwardly but mostly sad for me since I thought Chris was about to finally say the three words that would change everything. I won't rush him or force him to say them because when he finally does I'll know it's authentic and that's the real deal. I finally got up dragging myself to the bathroom to get my face and mouth freshened up. One look in the mirror and I regretted my actions, my eyes held no secrets it was obvious I was crying since they were swollen right now. The Gucci and Prada bags laid right beneath them while my skin was red, it happens every time it's almost as if I'm allergic to my own tears.

"Fuck" I groaned observing how fucked up I look, nevertheless I watched my face then brush my teeth before running my fingers through my hair that has grown a lot.

"Rihanna" I heard Chris on the outside, I revealed myself at the bathroom door so he could see I was still here.

"What happened to your face?" He asked as he took his blazer and sunglasses off. This is the part I hate, when it's pointed out.

"Barely slept and I was crying" I admitted since there was no reason to lie, I got something out of my suitcase since it made sense to just get ready then hit the road and also get something to eat.

"Everything is good now, I know you barely slept you tossed all night" I didn't even know he came back,he walked over to where I stood as I tried to find something to wear. I felt his arms wrapped around me as he began hugging me from behind, "Normally, I would've called you out on it but honestly I was too tired and I felt bad about what happened"

His breath made my skin tingled right before placing a kiss on my neck. "I have two gifts for you, although it might not be enough but it's a start" He said then released me.

I stopped what I was doing as I turned around to face him, a smile lingered around him lips as he walked over to his blazer taking out a black card.

"You have no idea what I had to do to get this right away anyways this card allows you to have access to my account, buy whatever you want whenever you I don't care. Unfortunately I think there's a limit on  it you can't go over 10k in a day but that's the only disadvantage I guess" He said before sticking it into my direction, it didn't occur to me until now that I didn't have to work another day in my life because of Chris.

"You really didn't have to" I chuckled nervously.

"Yes I do, you need your money c'mon don't do this right now" He smiled, I shook my head taking it from him giving him a hug. "Your next present is downstairs, when we're checking out you'll see it"

"What is it?" He was smiling way too hard for me not to get suspicious.

"Go get ready then, most of the guys already checked out and are currently at their new crib in fact Quincy and Quavo are at the house right now" hearing their names made my skin crawl, sucks that I'll have to put up with them.

"Do you think it's too late to challenge Quavo to that game?" I laughed.

"Actually no but Rih, you have ensure he wins" He reminded as he began packing up his things. It's the second time he called me by that name, I didn't mind but he knows the truth now so why not utilize it?