28.

28. Bora Bora
Robyn Fenty

 Bora Bora Robyn Fenty

—————————————————————

The air smells like every seaside daydream and the pace of life drifts by rather than marches. I can't believe we were actually here, I've only seen such beauty online or in magazines but to be here experiencing it with my love was out of this world.

We had just checked in and was busily getting situated so we could check out the different facilities. I was beyond excited and I could tell he was too since he bombarded my ears with different suggestions of what we should do first.

"We should be one of those couple that travel the world and see different places, experience new culture, we have the money I can find the time here and there" He suggested once more as he finished changing his top. I mean ever since I've met him I have been traveling so it wasn't exactly new to me now, The Bahamas, Paris, Switzerland now Bora Bora.

"Easy now Diego, I'm all for it but is it safe?" I asked as I took a seat looking at the map they gave us. We really could get lost in this place.

"If it wasn't would I bring it up? Just name the place and I'll take you there" He responded as he came in between my leg taking the map away from me tossing it somewhere.

"When did you get so nice?" I teased

"I've always been nice mama...well to you" He smiled before using his index finger to raise my chin so he could place a kiss on my lips.

"Mama?"

"That's what you gon be when we leave here" He said softly sending a rush of butterflies to my stomach as our lips met again.

"How about we skip the outdoor activities and see what's up with that big ass jacuzzi in our bathroom" I smiled against his lips.

"Fine by me" He replied as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried us off to the bathroom. I couldn't stop laughing while giving his freshly shaved head kisses in between.

I slid down landing on my feet with my arms still around his neck. I stood so close to him I could feel his boner already poking me sending a tingly feeling though out my body. From the look in his eyes I could tell he wanted to feel the warmth of my mouth tightly wrapped around it.

I began moving downward toward his erection smiling as I knew how much I loved his dick, without hesitation I pulled down his underwear taking out his long shaft gripping it firmly as I began running my tongue over the tip, using my other free hand to play with his balls before I put it into my mouth. I listened as he groaned when I took it deeper and deeper.