Chapter 3

You guys are fucking amazing. This book hit 1,000 views within an HOUR of me publishing it. I'm so blessed and thankful.

Add my snapchat for updates on my book!! @alekseixx
***

Rachel ran from the bathroom to the kitchen, holding a squirt gun, "CALLA YOU STARTED A FIRE!!!" She shrieked, firing the squirt run rapidly at the flames on the stove.

  "If you can't handle the heat, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!" I screamed.

I tried to make Chicken Parmesan...it didn't work.

"RACHEL RAY TOLD ME TO SLOW ROAST IT, I TRUST RACHEL RAY WITH MY LIFE!" I yelled, grabbing a towel and daddy smacking those flames like my life depended on it.

"RACHEL RAY IS A CUNT!!!" My friend yelled, grabbing a glass of water and tossing it at the fire.

The fire wasn't that big, so I didn't really see the big deal. I might have left the stove unattended to watch The Vampire Diaries, but it's not my fault the characters get me so horny.

The front door burst open, revealing Sebastian, who held a fire extinguisher. His face was serious as he pulled the pin on the clunk of metal and sprayed white foam all over my kitchen.

He let out a frustrated sigh as the fire blew out, "Why did you leave the stove unattended?"

I crossed my arms, "I thought she was mature enough to cook on her own."

He raised a dark brow, "She? You mean Rachel?"

"No" I pouted "the fire."

Rachel busted out laughing, applauding Sebastian and I as she hopped up on the counter, "Great show you two, really well done. Sebastian, way to show that fire whose boss."

He bowed, a goofy grin plastered to his face, "I'm just doing my job, ma'am."

I scraped my hair together, piling my ink black locks into a bun on my head. I love fire, committing arson was sort of a hobby of mine. Although, I didn't really mean to set this fire.

"Seabass" I turned to my tall blonde friend "where did you get that fire extinguisher?"

"Home Depot. Don't worry, love, I bought three more. I know how clumsy you are, little pyromaniac." He chuckled, setting down the fire extinguisher on the counter.

Fire extinguishers always cock block me.

Sebastian had been hanging out with Rachel and I lately, and I honestly didn't mind. The more distractions I have, the less I will think about Sinister.

I watched closely as Sebastian pulled a blunt from his jacket pocket.

"Oh nay nay!" I yelled, running towards him "this is a no smoking apartment!"

He grinned, "But I deal weed, I kind of have to smoke everywhere I go."

I held up a hand, "that's false."

Sebastian reminded me of my old friend Afanas, who was Sinisters best friend and the second in command of the Russian Mafia. He was either snorting coke, or smoking weed. Either way, every time I looked at him, he was always doing drugs.

He let out an annoyed sigh, shoving the blunt into his backpack.

"Hey" I pointed at his bag "backpack boy, why do you always carry that around?"

He gripped the straps to his bag, "I'm a dealer, darlin'. I always have a stash with me."

I glanced at Rachel, and she shrugged at me.