Chapter 30

Did you know....

I cried writing this chapter?

:(

***

Sinister's POV (our lord and fucking savior):

**

I ripped back the shower curtain in the bathroom, only to find a pillow and nothing else.

Panic coursed through my veins, my hands shook with fury as I assessed the situation.

Calla was gone, Koda was gone. He fucking took her. In the middle of the night.

I had only stepped out of the hotel room for a minute, to answer a call from Gabriel. I didn't want to wake Calla.

I didn't even hear them. I knew, if Calla was conscious, she'd be screaming and yelling. That fucker must have drugged her.

I walked into Afana's room, the room was dark, and the only sounds to be heard was of him and Rachel snoring in unison.

I flicked on the lights, pulling my pistol from my pocket, and firing 4 rounds into the celing.

The gunshots echoed loudly in the room, and Afanas was awake in an instant, his gun raised as he pointed it at me.

The second his eyes adjusted and made contact with mine, he lowered his gun.

He opened his mouth to say something, when Rachel's sleepy voice beat him to it.

"If you're gonna shoot me, at least give me some Bojangles first. Ya girl is not about to die with an empty stomach." Her face still smothered in a pillow.

Afanas's face fell as he processed the situation.

I couldn't even fucking speak. My hands shook with such fury, my body trembled with complete rage.

"He took her." I said darkly, my hands still gripping the trigger of the gun.

Rachel shot up in bed, "Where's Calla?"

"Koda took her." Afanas said slowly.

It had been awhile since I felt rage like this. When Calla was taken by the American mob, I shot one of my men point blank in my anger.

Now, all I saw was fucking red. I wanted to shoot something, I wanted to kill someone. The anger that flowed through me was completely murderous.

Afanas walked outside the room, while I stood there with clenched fists.

I heard him curse as he walked back into the room and started pacing.

"The fucker took our car too. But there's a minivan parked a few spots down. Let's move." He said quickly, packing guns and grenades into a bag.

I fucking hate minivans.

"Can I get one of those boomy thingy's?" Rachel asked, pointing to a grenade.

"No, you're going to stay here and not get in our fucking way. Our men should be here in a few hours. I'll send someone to stay here with you." Afanas said distantly, throwing the bag over his shoulder.

"But I wanna blow something up." Rachel pouted.

Afanas glared at her, "Shut up, stay here, and lock the fucking doors."

I couldn't fucking see. All I saw was red.

"Sin?" Afanas said impatiently, waiting for me by the door.

I nodded, shoving my pistols back into my pockets, and followed him out the door.

This was personal. Everytime something bad happened to Calla, it was with men who I had no problem with killing.