Chapter 24

Toyota Camry's and Prius's make me want to stick an abnormally large coat hanger down my throat, and fall down a flight of stairs.

No offense to any of you that drive these luxury automobiles. I'm just a hater.

:(

***

"I'm gonna need to get shitfaced before I see your parents again." Afanas muttered, pulling his hood over his head.

The flight took a painful 18 hours long. Sinister spent most of the time working, so I spent my time watching slime videos on Instagram and sleeping.

We were now driving in a sleek black limo, the car was completely silent, except for the sound of Sinister exhaling as he and Afanas smoked a blunt. The driver of the car hadn't said a thing, even a half hour into our car ride.

Rachel sat next to me, resting her head on my shoulder as she wrapped herself in a South Park snuggie. Her light brown hair was a complete wreck, its long curly ringlets sprawled out in every direction.

"Are you nervous?" She whispered, her sparkling green eyes glittering up at me.

I shrugged, "I mean obviously, yeah. But what can I do? I'll just pretend that I'm a sane, normal human being who doesn't have a small obsession with sharks, tigers, toilet seats, and fire."

She nodded, "Yeah, and don't forget to not mention the fact that you wear goggles in the shower."

I frowned, "Rach, that's you who does that. Not me."

"Oh. Right. I forgot. Stupid Rachel."

She lifted herself off of me, "can I have some marijuana?"

Afanas stared blankly at her, "No."

"Why?"

He sighed, "Because the last time I let you smoke weed, you asked me where babies came from, and tried to adopt a highway."

Her lips formed a straight line, "Highways need parents too..."

I held back a laugh, looking outside as the limo slowed down to a large iron fence that had a mile-long driveway of cobblestone.

The driver said something into an intercom, and the gates creaked open.

"Edna Mode." Rachel grinned, watching as the car drove up the driveway.

Hah. Incredibles Quotes.

"Alright, just to make things clear, it's a family reunion. There will be my mother, father, sister and a few cousins and uncles. It's not a big deal, but all of you just be the opposite of who you normally are, and we should be fine." Sinister grinned as he zipped up his jacket.

"Please tell me your jackass, fuckfaced brother won't be there..." Afanas muttered as he finished off his blunt.

"Oh, you mean Luka? The man that shot my father and kidnapped my wife?"

Afanas nodded lazily.

"Of course he won't be there, you dumb bastard."

Afanas flicked him off, "whore."

The car lulled to a stop, in front of a massive, elegant looking, colonial house. A marbled fountain was set out front, and the house was at least 6 stories high.

"Are you all rich motherfuckers?" Rachel whined as she stepped out of the limo.

"Pretty much, dollface." Afanas kissed her cheek.

I took in a deep breath, I hadn't noticed my hands shaking until Sinister held my hand in his.

"Don't be nervous, tsvetok." (flower) He said as we made our way up the marbled stair case and pushed past the large double doors.