Chapter 17

Sorry for getting super preachy in my note last chapter.

When having sexual intercourse, the male should always stimulate the citreous, for both male and female satisfaction.

***

Sinister's POV:

"Sinister, you can't just shoot him." Afanas said lowly to me as I passed through the swarms of men and women.

I ignored the stares that I received, I knew that this event was a time for me to make alliances and agreements among my people. But nothing could ever take priority over Calla.

I felt the rage for my brother pulse through my veins like blood. I knew this anger would cloud my judgement, so I did my best to think clearly.

"I'm gonna shoot him."

Afanas stopped walking and grabbed my arm, his dark eyes were serious.

"Sin, you can't do that man. I mean, I hate the guy, But look at where we are. The second you pull out your gun, all hell will break loose. Calla could even get hurt in the commotion. You can't do that."

Who knew Afanas would EVER be my voice of reason.

"Hey!! SLUTBAG!!" I turned my attention to a very pissed off brunette walking our way.

Rachel approached Afanas, her face flushed in fury.

"Did you really fucking ditch me? You told me the ball was on the ROOF. I've been looking around for a fucking hour you whore." She crossed her pale arms.

Afanas grinned. "oops?"

"Where's the beer? I need beer." She huffed, her green eyes looking all around the room.

Her gaze finally settled on me and she frowned.

"What's up with him?" she asked Afanas. motioning towards me.

I glared at her, not in the mood to explain.

Afanas took in a breath, "Let's just say Calla's here. And she's being...detained by Sinisters psychotic brother."

Her big green eyes widened, "are you fucking serious? Let's shoot that deranged Elf."

I sighed, "That's what I'm saying."

Afanas stepped in the middle of us, straightening out his suit jacket.

"We're not going to shoot him. But I do have a plan. Here's what we're gonna do..."

***

Calla's POV:

"Hey, Santa Clause. Why don't you go ahead and jack off to a snowman, and let me LEAVE." I winced as he pulled me desperately through the crowds of criminals.

I was trying my best not to freak out, but how could I not? It's been months since I had seen Sinister, and now that I finally had him...he wasn't even mine.

Luka came to a halt, his dark blue eyes were wild and ferocious.

"What the fuck was that?" He growled, shoving me towards an empty hallway.

I frowned, trying to look innocent, "What do you mean?"

"With Sinister. Do you know him?"

YES.

"No. why would you think that?"

He raked a shaky hand through his hair, "Oh, well, I don't know, maybe because of the way you fucking looked at each other? Or maybe because of how much you two chatted."