Chapter 28

What do you guys think is a weird place to have sex?

My answer: an elementary school

I'm a sick human being, I know.

***

Beneath every strong woman, lies a broken little girl, who was always too scared to get back up, and fight back.

That girl used to be me. I remember being too scared to stand up for myself. I remember letting people walk all over me, and taking every punch they threw at me.

I'm done. And I've been done for awhile.

I've been through more shit than most. I've overcome those horrors that used to make me feel so broken. I've been a garbage can for everyone's shit, but I'm done now.

It's amazing to see how far I've come. I went from that silly little girl, who never fought back, to a strong woman who will burn everything.

I used to be the gasoline, that instrument used to create fires, the thing that burned up and evaporated into the air and disappeared as though it was never there.

Now I'm the fire, and I swear to god, I will burn everything in my path.

I stormed out of the dining hall, my hands grasping the pistol at my side. My fingers twitched as my hands gripped the gun with rage.

"Calla!" I heard Sinisters voice call out from behind me, I turned around to see him and Afanas running after me.

I didn't say anything. I made my way up the stairs, my hands turning white as they gripped the gun.

I felt Sinister's hand wrap around my arm as he pulled me to a stop.

I expected him to look mad, or confused. After all, I did just threaten his father and brother. Instead, his eyes were filled with complete admiration.

It was the kind of look you'd never expect to see from a Russian Mob boss.

"What?" I asked, my hands still twitching by my side.

"That was...amazing." He said softly.

"Yeah it was fucking terrific, but I think we should probably leave now. Your dad and brother are going to want to kill us after that. I'll grab Rachel." Afanas said.

"Where is she anyways? She didn't come down." I asked.

Afanas shrugged, "When I found out Luka was here, I locked her in the bedroom." He brushed past me, sprinting up the steps two-at-a-time.

I followed him up the stairs, ignoring Sinister as he called after me.

I ran into the bedroom, throwing all of my stuff into my bag.

The door slammed, and Sinister crossed the room in 3 long strides. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Cal, we really need to talk about what happened." His brows furrowed as he glanced at me.

I shrugged him off, "we will. Let's just get the fuck outta here first."

He nodded, following my lead and throwing his stuff together. The door to his room burst open, and Rachel and Afanas walked in.

"I didn't get any fucking food." Rachel pouted. She looked all ready for dinner, she wore a black dress, her chocolate brown locks were tied together in a long braid. Her emerald green eyes were wide with confusion as she watched Sinister packing furiously.

"You'll get food later." Afanas muttered, "Let's just get out of here."

Sinister nodded, sliding two glock pistols into his jacket pocket, and held another in his hand.