Chapter 54

I made an Instagram (: follow me??

It's @alekseixxwattpad

I LOVE YOU GUYS, I know you will all enjoy this chapter :)

**

I'm not a big fan of birthday's, or, let me rephrase that. I'm not a fan of my birthday. When I was growing up, my parents never really celebrated my birthday. Two years ago, I was kidnapped and sold into the Mafia on my 18th birthday. Last year, I didn't even celebrate my birthday. And now...I really wasn't looking forward to it. Also, I felt like crap. My head was spinning and I felt like I had a big ass hangover, even though I didn't drink last night.

"Calla...baby please come out." Sinister's voice called out from outside our locked door.

"No." I muttered. I was too tired for this shit.

I locked him out of our bedroom because I didn't want him to make a big deal about it. The only age I cared about was being 21. Although that didn't even matter now, Sinister being the man who he was, only had to utter his name for any bartender to shit himself in fear and hand me a Margarita.

"Calla! Open the door!!" His voice rose.

"HEY!! NOOO!!!!" I squealed, throwing a pillow over my face and burying myself further into the fuzzy blankets of our bed.

"Calla, let me in." He stated, his voice deep as his fists pounded against the door.

"That's so cute that you think I'm gonna let you in. Bye now!"

Knowing Sinister, this man most definitely had some intricate party planned, but that's the last thing I wanted. I just wanted to cuddle with him all day and have sex. But nooo, this man has to harass me. He can't be trusted.

***

Sinister (dadddd) POV:

"Calla, just unlock the door." I pleaded as I banged my fists against the door.

I swear this woman was trying to kill me. She asked me if I would make her breakfast in bed, but the second I left our room, she locked the door and refused to let me in.

"Nope!" She called out, her little voice was muffled and I knew the little vixen had submerged herself in blankets. There was no way she would leave our room on her own free will.

"Fine." I muttered, raking a hand through my hair as I made my way down the halls and ran down the stairs.

"SURP--oh." faces fell as I walked into the living room.

I had invited Sebastian, Gabriel, Afanas, Rachel, and a few more trusted men. I only invited the people who knew Afanas was alive, for obvious reasons.

Afanas and I had told Gabriel last week, about Afanas's sudden "reincarnation." The poor bastard smoked an ounce of weed, and drank like a motherfucker after we told him.

"I was expecting a pretty girl running down the stairs, not your ugly ass." Sebastians face fell as he glared at me.

I flicked him off and walked over to Afanas and Rachel who stood in the kitchen with smiles on their faces. Obviously, they knew Calla much better than everyone else.

"I can't believe she's not coming downstairs." I muttered, pulling a blunt from my pocket and sparking it up.

Rachel laughed, her hands resting on her filled out stomach, "She hates birthdays, you should know that Sin. She never even told me when hers was, and we lived together for over 6 months. When I asked her, she threw a fork at me and called me an "intrusive little muggle." I don't even know what that means."