Chapter 4

Fun Fact: did you know that drinking coffee before sex will make your orgasms 50x more intense.

**

After my extremely emotional phone call with Sinister, I felt that I needed to give my mind a break.

"Rach we're going to a club." I said to Rachel, who had been watching American Horror Story for the past 6 hours.

"yes, yes, yes, YES!" She hopped up from the couch, throwing her hands in the air. Her braids flying everywhere as she danced.

I forced a smile,.

What club? When? With who? And where?" A big smile was plastered on her face.

"Amnesia, in an hour, you and I, and it's the club at Miami beach." I laughed to see her face lighting up as I answered each question. Amnesia was a nightclub owned by the Russian Mafia, if Sinister wanted me to 'stay safe' then I was about to act as reckless as possible in his nightclub.

"Is Sebastian coming?" She grinned "I want the marijuana."

I shrugged, "sure he can come."

"FUCK YES!! Lemme call Sebastian!!" She gave me a bear hug, "I'll go slutify myself!!!" She sprinted into her room, I laughed hearing the sound of the shower turn on as she began singing "The Circle of Life."

Get you a bestie who can sing Disney.

I trudged into my room, hopping into the shower.

Sinisters voice was still replaying in my mind. I couldn't believe I actually heard his voice, three and a half months later, and his voice still warmed my heart.

The realization suddenly dawned on me...he told me to be safe. He talked to me, with the sole purpose of telling me to be safe.

Guess what I'm gonna do? Imma run with scissors, get into cars with strangers, accept candy from men in white vans, and not tie my shoes. Suck it Sinister.

I got out of the shower, walking into my fully stocked closet and selecting a low-cut white crop top with black ripped shorts.

I sat down to do my makeup, but I couldn't focus. I missed Sinister. I missed his ink black hair that was always so sleek and neat. I missed his icy blue eyes that made me fall to my knees. I missed his tall, lean body that would always engulf me in warm, loving hugs. I missed the tattoos that snaked all over his body. I missed his beautiful smile that made me melt completely.

I missed him so much, that it made my heart hurt. He had given me so much to live for, that when he left me, I had nothing.

When I had joined the Mafia, I was sworn in and marked with a tattoo that promised me to Omertà. Omertà was the code of silence for Mafias, your silence is your life. If you break Omertà, you die, no matter who you are, no matter where you are.

I glanced at my wrist, the tattoo inked onto me for the rest of my life

OMERTÀ
кровоточат молчания

The words were neat, it meant "bleed silence."

Ever since Sinister left me, I had been hiding the tattoo with bracelets, if anyone saw it, I'd be totally screwed. I slid on the bracelets, covering my lashes with mascara, and sliding on some lip gloss.

"I'M READY!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"GOOD FOR YOU BITCH, I'M MORE READY THAN YOU!!" Rachel screamed.