Two

Keith POV
Payton:"I wasn't fighting"
Keith:"well you shouldn't be in here anyway"
Jamal:"so what had happened was"-I cut him off
Keith:"I don't wanna hear it Jamal am gonna tell your mother what has happened.Payton your gaming console is gone for the rest of the week,as in only Kayton can use it"
Payton kisses his teeth and scrunches up his face.
Keith:"boy you better fix your face before I smack some sense into you in front of your friend"
Payton fixes up
_
_
_
We get back to Chucky cheese and they were cutting the birthday cake.Payton and Jamal joint the table.

I call Jamal's mom who I know quite well as Jamal and the twins are good friends and told her everything that happened and well she wasn't very happy...at all.
Kayton POV
My brother came and sat next to me and starts asking me questions.
Payton:"how did dad know where me and Jamal where?...you didn't tell on us did you?"
Kayton:"no! he just figured it out"
Payton:"are you sure that's what happened?"
Kayton:"alright I told on you okay but I tried hiding it at first,but then dad gave me the look"
Payton:"ohhhh the loook,alright I get why you told on us cause dad be looking scary when he makes that face"
We both laugh
Jamal:"hey Payton come sit next to me!"he yells from the other end of the table and Payton does as he says

I look over at Payton and Jamal who were talking and cracking jokes with each other.

Jamal noticed me staring so he mouthed "what?",I looked away straight away.why is he acting like this I thought we were friends.
Payton POV
Payton:"haha that was to funny"
Jamal:"I know right haha then he ran away like a wimp"
Payton:"haha yeah"
Jamal:"hey Payton just before we left to go to the arcade I heard you say something about Kayton having a crush,who's it on?"
Payton:"oh I don't think I can tell you"
Jamal:"we're friends aren't we?"
Payton:"yeahh"
Jamal:"alright so tell me"
Payton:"um well he kinda has a crush on ranaye"
Jamal:"Ranaye as in the birthday girl Ranaye"
Payton:"yes but you can't tell anyone"
Jamal:"alright cool"
_
_
_
---a couple years later---

Payton POV Payton:"haha that was to funny"Jamal:"I know right haha then he ran away like a wimp"Payton:"haha yeah"Jamal:"hey Payton just before we left to go to the arcade I heard you say something about Kayton having a crush,who's it on?"Payton:"...

Payton POV Me and Ranaye were in her dorm on her couch studying,when Ranaye starts scrolling through Instagram

Payton POV
Me and Ranaye were in her dorm on her couch studying,when Ranaye starts scrolling through Instagram.

I gave her a look
Ranaye:"what?"she laughs
Kayton:"can you get off your phone?"
Ranaye:"your just mad cause your phone's battery is dead"
Kayton:"yeah your right"I laugh"but seriously we need to study"
She completely ignored me and keeps going through her phone.
I put my books down,pick her up,put her on my lap and start tickling her.
Kayton:"why you ignoring me huh why you ignoring me?"
Ranaye:"haha stop it Kayton"
She looks so cute when she giggles.i eventually stop tickling her.

She starts to get of me and out my grip,but I pull her back down and was just staring into her eyes.i was leaning in for a kiss until I hear someone knock on the door.

Payton yells from outside the door.
Payton:"hey guys open up I've got a surprise for Ranaye!"
Ranaye gets off me real quick and rushes to the door.

Payton:"hey guys open up I've got a surprise for Ranaye!"Ranaye gets off me real quick and rushes to the door

Ranaye:"BABY!!"she screams jumping up on Jamal as he walks in.payton follows behind.

Payton comes over to me so I stand up and dap him.
Kayton:"you good bro?"
Payton:"yeah man,as you can see my best friend has came to visit so it's all good"
As Payton was talking to me I couldn't help but notice Ranaye and Jamal making out tongue and everything.It made me so mad to know that my best friend was dating this dude.

He starts walking them into her bedroom and not long after all I can hear is
Ranaye:"uhh baby uhh"

Payton:"yeah we should probably go"