Fourty one

Woody POV
Nurse:"Family of Corie O'gray"
I stood up
She can be seen now but only by immediate family.
Woody:"I need to see her"
Khalil:"am her boyfriend"
kJ:"that's my mom"

The nurse looked at kJ
Nurse:"Um which one of theses men are your father?"
kJ looked at the both of us then to my surprise pointed at me.i didn't bother to say anything as all I wanted was to see Corie.
Khalil:"what?"this was the most hurt I've seen Khalil "wait no ma'am that's my son"
kJ was not giving his dad eye contact

Nurse:"Am sorry but I think he knows who his own father is"

We were walking over to the room and when I saw Corie i wanted to break down crying,she looked helpless connected to all those machines.

I sat in the chair next to her and held her hand

Corie:"woo...wood...-"she was really struggling to just say my name or speak at all.
Woody:"Corie take it easy okay,I just wanna be in your presence"

KJ was standing by the door,I signal for him to come over,so he did.He went to other side of her and I could see Corie's face light up at him being here

Khalil POV
Khalil:"You have to let me in there!"
Nurse:"Sir am sorry but only immediate family, I can't let you in"

I ran passed her and went into Corie's room.

Khalil:"Corie"as soon as she locked eyes with me,the machines around her started beeping like mad.

kJ:"get out she's afraid of you"

The beeping increased when I tried going closer towards her.

So I just turn around and left the room.left the hospital, got into my car and started driving.

I just kept driving and driving recklessly.

Without Corie and KJ I had nothing,no family that cared about me no friends,Nothing.
_
_
_
The next day
Ryan POV
Ever since me and Keith got back together anytime were with each other we can't keep our hands to ourselves.

I was straddling Keith while kissing him passionately when I hear footsteps so open my eyes and see that pepi has walked in the living then walked over to the kitchen.

I ignore her and continue to kiss Keith,but he breaks the kiss

Keith:"was that pepi?"
From the angle he was sitting he couldn't see if she walked in
Ryan:"uh nah"
I lie and go back to kissing him,but he breaks the kiss again
Keith:"Ryan why you lying Kevin ain't home so I know it's her.I want you two to talk"

I got of Keith's lap and sit next to him

Ryan:"about what Keith?She's the one who took you from me in the first place,now I got you back and she's mad.How am I gonna solve anything?i ain't giving you back"
Keith:"woah woah woah,why you talking bout me like am some toy your passing round,you don't own me"
Ryan:"boy shut up"I laugh,then straddle him again"are you not mine?"I say looking into his eyes,he nods his head yes"and am I not yours?"he nods his head yes again"then stop acting so damn sensitive"

I kiss his lips deeply and slow with my hands on both sides of his face.

Keith breaks the kiss again
Ryan:"what now?"I say laughing,but I was actually quite frustrated
Keith:"I ain't sensitive"
Ryan:"okay Keith your what ever you wanna be"

He smirks then pulls my face towards him by my chin
Keith:"your damn right"
Then kissed me again with the same passion

Pepi POV
As I was in the kitchen eating some grapes,I stood close to the door and listened to there conversation and realised that from now on Keith was not gonna defend me when it came to Ryan.The best thing i can do now is leave and forget about Keith.

But,I didn't want to.when I say am in love with Keith I truly mean it and no matter what he says he lead me to believe he felt the same way.

Although it is clear him and Ryan have chemistry,am gonna get him back and show him that we belong.Once a cheater,always a cheater.it won't be to hard.

Ryan POV
The kissing was getting real heated as Keith's hands started to roam my body.

But then my phone rang,it was woody.Woody has been calling me at least once every day since I left by my request just so we can check on each other.So I answer.
Phone call
Ryan-"hey wood"
Woody-"hey um how you doing"
Ryan-"good you?"
Woody-"oh am fine..am in the hospital right now "
Ryan-"what?!"

I got of Keith's lap and started making my way upstairs to our room.

Woody-"no no it's not what you think,am here for Corie"
Ryan-"oh..what happened?"
_
_
Pepi POV
When I heard Ryan leaving,I saw it as an opportunity To talk to Keith alone.I went and sat next to him.

Pepi:"hey baby daddy"
Keith:"bruh I said don't call me that" he said while sort of laughing
Pepi:"what part of it bothers you more,me calling you baby,or me calling you daddy"

I started to rub on his member and he pushed my hand of straight away.

Keith:"stop" he says with a straight face
Pepi:"why?,she doesn't have to know"

He pushed my hand off and walks off,so I follow him

Keith:"pepi move man"
Pepi:"why,this situation isn't any different from last time.Execpt you were engaged"Keith clenching his jaw i placed my hand on his face and looked Into his eyes"i won't tell her I promise"

I kissed him slow and he kissed back for a second,then out of no where pushed me real hard causing me to drop on the floor.