Thirty

Keith POV
Keith:"what'd you mean no"I say putting my fork down
Pepi:"I don't wanna see you two all loved up in my face"
Keith:"but you said you was cool with us being together"
Pepi:"yeah not in my face though"
Keith:"woooow...well she's already on her way and am not gonna stop her from coming over"
Pepi:"don't ask me if am cool with something if your not gonna take how I feel into consideration Keith"
Keith:"what ever Pepi"
We continued eating just in silence.
_
_
_
Corie POV

                     Woody-so is it possible for me to pick you up and bring you to my place just so we can talk

Corie💜-no woody,Khalil doesn't let me leave the house without him,unless am going to work and even then he actually drives me to work then picks me up when am done

                         Woody-what the hell he can't be doing that

Corie💜-look Woody I've got other priorities right now anyway

                              Woody-like what?

Corie💜-woody I've got a kid

                             Woody-you've got a what?

Corie💜-a kid woody i have a 13 year old son

                                 Woody-wooow okay...well are you going work tomorrow

Corie💜-nope

                             Woody-does Khalil know that?

Corie💜-um no not yet

                           Woody-tell him you do then come and see me

Corie💜-he's gonna wanna drop me off

                            Woody-I'll pick you up from the club

Corie💜-alright I'll be there x
_
_
_
Ryan POV
By the time I packed and got to Keith's house,it was real late.I knocked and he took ages to open but then eventually did.

He pulled me in and I tip toed to pecked his lip.

Keith:"you don't know how happy I am at the fact that your here baby girl"
I smiled at him
Ryan:"am real happy to be here to"I said then pecked his lips again
Ryan:"where's everyone?"
Keith:"Pepi's asleep I think and Kevin's gone out to God Knows where"

He took one of my suitcases and I took the other and we brought them upstairs.
_
_
I took a shower,dried my self up then went back into the room.No towel no nothing,I mean it ain't nothing He ain't seen before.

He was sitting up on the bed,going through his phone.He looked up from his phone and bit his bottom lip at the sight of me smirking.

Keith:"come here"
I did as he said,crawling on the bed over to him.when I got to him he grabbed my face softly and started passionately kissing me.

His hands were feeling all over my body causing me to moan during the kiss.Then he took his vest off,revealing his toned body and I felt on his abs.

He flipped us over so I was on my back,he took of his sweat pants and boxers.He looked like he was searching for a condom so I got his hand and spoke.
Ryan:"am on birth control"

He began kissing up my stomach sending vibrations through out my body,then he reached my chest licking in between my breast.

He massaged one while slowly sucking on the other.i moaned his name in hope that he would stop teasing me and destroy my walls.

He pressed his hard dick along my pussy as my body buckled from his contact.

Ryan:"fuck me already"I moaned
He lined his dick up inside my pussy
And began thrusting himself in and out.

Ryan:"uhh keith your dick feels so good"
I clenched my pussy around his dick.
Keith:"fuck stop that shit"
Keith POV
She had her hand tightly gripping on her left breast as she closed her eyes and had her mouth open.She looked so fucking sexy,causing me to thrust deeper.

I put one of her legs up on my shoulder to get even more deeper.her insides were throbbing on me.
Ryan:"uhh Keith daddy,fuck stay there ughh"she moaned
I put my hand around her neck slightly chocking her as I fucked the life out of her.

She removed her hand from her breast and I watched her tits bounce each time I thrust.
Keith:"are you close baby"
She nods her head yes
Keith:"I don't understand head nods"
Ryan:"yes fuck"she says quietly
Keith:"hold it"

I flip us over and she goes into reverse cowgirl position taking her time so I pushed her down making her take all of me,she gasped then began bouncing on my dick.

I took charge and grabbed her hips while fucking her upwards from the bottom.She was rubbing on her pussy as I fucked her.

Ryan:"shit uh!"she yelled

After about two minutes later we came at the same time.she laid next to me breathless,as I was breathing hard.

Keith:"you might as well get up"
Ryan:"what?"she said trying to catch her breath
Keith:"we ain't done all fours come on"
She smirks at me then got on all fours.

When I saw this girl arch her back,I quickly rammed my dick inside her from the back with no hesitation.

Gripping on her hips as she threw it back on me.

Ryan:"uhh fuck yeah daddy"
She clenched her pussy around my piece again.

I smacked her ass.
Keith:"uhh dont be doing that"
I gripped her hips tightly and thrust my self faster and Deeper.

Ryan:"ahh baby slow down"

Keith:"nah you shouldn't have did that shit again"

I kept going faster and she was a moaning mess.
Ryan POV
He pulled my head back facing him giving me sloppy kisses.

I could no longer take it so I tried to move forward a bit.

Keith:"the more you run the deeper am gonna go so stay your sexy ass here"
_
_
_
Pepi POV
Keith's room is right next to mine.Hearing some one you love make love to another female,is not a good feeling at all.

I spent my night looking at the ceiling attempting to wipe every tear that fell from my face.

I just couldn't get myself to sleep.

Hoewrecker 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें