Six

Pepi POV
I was sitting on the couch watching black lightning and Keith was next to me talking on the phone.

Then his phone call ends.
Keith:"Pepi am gonna go to this house party with Dom and Darius you wanna come?"
Pepi:"nah I kinda just wanna stay in today"
Keith:"baby you good?"
Pepi:"yeah"I say giving him a fake smile
Keith:"gimme a kiss"
I lean close to him peck his lips then try pulling away but he grabs my face and deepens the kiss.

He eventually pulls away then gets up and heads upstairs to get ready.

Keith came back downstairs dressed and ready to leave,then comes over  to me and kisses me on the forehead.
Keith:"you sure you don't wanna come?
Pepi:"yes am sure Keith,it's not like am your wife or anything,I don't need to be with you all the time"
Keith:"are you really still Tripping over that"
I don't give him eye contact
Keith:"wooow"He says as he goes.
_
_
_
Ryan POV
Me and Chelsea get to this party and the first thing I notice is Keith,Dom and Darius are here.

And what does Chelsea do she rushes over to say hey to them.

Chelsea:"oh my gosh hey guys haven't seen you in like forever"she says hugging each of them,then I do the same

Keith looked at me real confused then mouthed'you didn't tell her?'
I shake my head no.
Dom:"it's good to see you two again"
Darius:"yeah and your both looking nice"
"Thanks"me and Chelsea say in harmony

Me,Chelsea and the boys use to hang out as a group all the time when me and Keith were dating.chelsea knows am with woody now but what she doesn't know is why me and Keith broke up.i couldn't tell her cause I knew if I did she would give Keith hell and I don't want that.

Chelsea:"so where are the drinks at?
Keith:"on the table over there"he says points and we walk over to it.

Keith POV
Dom:"man how you let Ryan go she is so damn fine"he says siping his beer
Keith:"well Pepi is finer I don't need to hear all that"
Darius:"is finer even a word?"
Keith:"uh yeah"
Dom looks at me like I've gone mad
Dom:"hey chels and Ry Keith over here says finer is a word
Ryan and Chelsea walk back over to us with there drinks.
Ryan:"uhh yeah because it is"
Keith:"thank you someone with some sense in here"
Chelsea starts laughing
Chelsea:"no it isn't"
Ryan:"really Chels google it then"
Chelsea gets her phone out and Google's it,she slowly looks up at us.
Chelsea:"it is a word"she says looking down
Keith:"yes"I say giving Ryan a high five,then awkwardly backing away
Darius:"I guess not much has changed then Keith and Ryan still always agree with each other"
Me and Ryan look at each other smiling.
_
_
Pepi POV
I posted this picture of me and an old co star me and Keith worked with just to get Keith's attention.Keith use to hate Romeo so much just because we were close friends.

Keith use to hate Romeo so much just because we were close friends

Keith POV
Darius was on his phone then whispers in my ear.
Darius:(whispers)"well it looks like your girl who's apparently finer ain't thinking bout you right now "
He shows me his phone and I automatically get pissed as hell,rush to the bathroom and call Pepi.it ain't even Tuesday it's Friday what she mean tbt.
Phone call
Pepi-"hello"
Keith-"Pepi delete your post right now"
Pepi-"um who you think your talking to i ain't your wife"
Keith-"oh my days Pepi is that what this is about?......you know what if you wanna get married so bad let's do it"
Pepi-"really?"
Keith-"yeah"
Pepi-"wait no if we're gonna get married it should be because we both want to"
Keith-"alright well I don't want to Pepi so accept that!"I say kinda raising my voice.
Pepi cuts the phone.
Phone call ends