Twenty four

Jamal POV
We go back into the living room
Ebony:"alright Mckayla I've got to go to work real soon so I can't drop you off to piano classes today"
Mckayla:"oh mom that's fine Jamal's gonna take me"
Ebony:"oh Jamal is this true,has Jayden agreed to doing this?"
Jamal:"yep"
Ebony:"oh alright that's really great thanks Jamal.....well am off guys bye"she says rushing out then comes back"oh and Jamal make sure you come visit us again sometime soon"
Jamal:"yeah sure I will"I say really glad she said she wanted to see me again,a smile was slowly forming on my face.

Me and Mckayla leave the house then go and get into Jayden's car
Jayden:"oh how did it go?"
Jamal:"pretty good actually"
Jayden turns to look at the back seat of the car
Jayden:"uh hey um who's this?"
Jamal:"oh um my sister.....I was wondering if you could drop us off at Payton's house"
Jayden:"boy I ain't your taxi driver I've got some business to handle and then am going to see mom...um your grandma"
Jamal:"come on please"
Jayden kisses his teeth,then starts up the car
Jamal:"so is that a yes?"
Jayden:"Just put your seat belt on"
_
_
_
Pepi POV
After Keith ate and we spoke with my mom for sometime I packed my things and Keith drove me back to our place.

The car ride was awkward and silent which was a first for me and Keith,as we would normally have so much to say to each other.

We got in the house and Keith's younger brother Kevin was there with his feet on the table,eating pizza,while watching..well am not really sure what he's watching actually.

Pepi:"Kevin what you doing here"
Kevin:"p!"he says getting up to hug me"what you ain't happy to see me"
Pepi:"no I am of course it's just you've got your feet on my table and rubbish all over the floor"
Kevin was like a brother to me so I am actually quite hard on him.
Keith walks to the kitchen
Kevin:"look am sorry P I'll clean up and am actually staying in Cali by the way"
Pepi:"oh that's great....you got a job"
Kevin:"uh no not right now but am working on it"
Pepi:"oh is that so well where you searching"
Kevin:"uh well you know how am like real good at cutting hair"
Pepi:"yes am aware of that"
Kevin:"well I've got an interview at one of the local barbers"
Pepi:"oh that's great Kevin am sure you'll get it"
Kevin:"thanks p and am glad Keith made the right choice"
Pepi:"what do you mean the right choice"
Kevin:"you know he choose to stay with you instead of Ryan"
Pepi:"uh actually Kevin me and Keith are not together anymore"
Kevin:"oh um okay then...so no offence but why are you here"
Pepi:"cause I live here Kevin and my moms moving away so I can't stay with her"
Keith walks back into the living room Eating skittles
Kevin:"oh"Kevin says looking down
Pepi:"what?...why you saying oh?"
Kevin:"your broke aren't you,I've noticed you haven't been booking any movies or tv shows for a while"
Keith:"Kevin come over here"he says and Kevin kinda jogs to him

Keith POV
something that Kevin does that is sort of a blessing and a cures is he is straight up with ever one.You know what why am I lying it's just a cures,this nigga will say anything to anyone.He doesn't think before he speaks.

I put an arm around Kevin whispering in his ear
Keith:(whispers)"boy what are you doing?think about what your saying to Pepi.Dont you think it's gone make her feel some type a way?"
Kevin:(whispers)"yeah your right man am sorry she's probably gone feel like she's a failure"
Keith:(whispers)"right and that's not a good feeling is it"
Kevin:"nope"
I smack his back head
Keith:"so clean this place up and shut up"
Kevin:"ahh why you gotta hit me though"he says picking rubbish off the floor then putting it in the bin

I don't answer him and just walk over to Pepi
Keith:"uh Pepi maybe you should go unpack your things"
Pepi:"yeah sure"
She goes walking up stairs with her suitcase

I start helping Kevin clean up when I hear the door bell,so stop and go to answer it.
_
_
Jamal POV
We got out the car then Jayden drives off.

We walk over to the door and I ring the door bell waiting for an answer.

Payton's dad answers not long after I knocked looking confused.
Keith:"uh hey Jamal you do know Kayton and Payton have gone back to college right?"
Jamal:"yeah I know I come to see you mr Powers"
Keith:"uhh why?"
I walk in to the house and Mckayla follows me
Jamal:"well this is my sister Mckayla and well she has hopes to become an actress and I was wondering if you could um help her out give her some advice"
Keith:"oh really hey Mckayla we'll have you ever taken any acting classes"
Mckayla:"well no but I have actually been lead in a couple of plays at school"
Keith:"oh really alright that's good but maybe we could get you in some acting classes just so you get that extra help and experience"
Mckayla:"yeah okay"
Keith:"so maybe I can take your number,I'll be looking for local acting classes for you and I'll call you to tell you when I've found somewhere that's good"
Mckayla unlocks her phone and gives it to mr Powers.he put her number into his phone and his number into her phone.
Keith:"right here you go"
Mckayla:"thank you"
Keith:"and don't call me I'll call you okay"
Mckayla:"yeah thank you so much mr...um"
Keith:"powers"
Mckayla:"right mr Powers"
Jamal:"bye"I say opening the door and Mckayla walks out,I follow
Keith:"bye"