Fourty seven

Pepi POV
When we got to the college and walked out to the track and field area.i called kayton to tell him that we're here,it seemed like none of the games had started yet the seats were pretty packed already.Kayton ended up telling me him and Payton were at the gym and would come when it was time for his race.

Keith,Ryan and I were walking when I noticed woody and Corie sitting by one of the front seats.i called out for Corie and she told me to come sit next to her, Keith and Ryan followed.

We said our hi's then Ryan and woody began to talk for quite a while.I caught up with Corie and found that she and her son moved in with woody.

My phone pinged signalling that I've received a text, I took my phone out and gave it a look and it was from Keith.

Keith-meet me by the outdoor toilets,we need to talk

I looked up to see where Keith was and he was no longer next to Ryan.

Pepi:"Corie I'll be back,I've gotta use the bathroom"

I walked over to the toilets and Keith was standing behind them looking quite worried,so I walked over to him.

Pepi:"what do you want Keith"

Keith:"you know exactly why I asked you here"

Pepi:"there's nothing you need to know except am living with her,there's no issue with that"

Keith:"your coming back home"

Pepi:"what? Why?"

Keith:"because I don't like the idea of you living with her she's bad news"

Pepi:"i want to live with her and you don't have a say in what I do"

Keith put his hand on my left side hip then worked his hand round to my lower back.he pulled me closer towards him then whisper in my ear.

Keith:"I need you home"

I missed his touch.i missed him.i need him

He lowered his hand and caressed my ass slightly then brought his hand back up to my lower waist.

He kissed my neck,the sucked on different areas, I moaned slightly then placed my hands on his shoulders as he continued to place his sweet kisses upon my neck.

Keith:"say you'll move out"

Pepi:"no"I said semi moaning

Keith:"i miss seeing you around the house"

Pepi:"what about Ryan?"

He kept kissing harder as he spoke

Keith:"don't worry about her right now we're talking about you..you and me.So will you move out?"

He brought his hand into my hair,grabbing it making me face him.

Pepi:"yes"

I said and a smirk appeared on his face

Keith:"good girl"he said then placed a kiss on my forehead and walked off

Keith POV
I walked away knowing that that was the only way I could make pepi listen.I couldn't have her living with Diamonté,she knows to much about my past, and if pepi finds out the twins will find out.

She clearly hasn't been told yet though,maybe just a couple other things thought.

I went to sit back next to Ryan