Thirty six

Corie POV
Khalil:"you don't mean that"
Corie:"yes I do..I hate you Khalil,I hate you so much"
A tear dropped down Khalil's face.The last time I saw this man cry was when his mother passed away,and he was 16
Khalil:"what's happened to us Corie"he says as more tears fall out
—Flashback—
I walked into my maths class with joy knowing I would see my high school sweetheart,my baby,Khalil.

I sat in my seat and not long after he sat behind me.

He leaned over to my ear and spoke with his deep voice.
Khalil:"hey beautiful you good"
His voice alone sent vibrations throughout my body
Corie:"yeah am good"
Khalil:"do you need to use the bathroom?"
Corie:"that depends do you?"
Khalil:"yep"
Corie:"I suddenly need to pee"
Khalil:"see you there"he got up and left before the teacher who was running late came in

I then asked to go to the bathroom and went to the janitors closet me and Khalil are always in.

I locked the door,then Khalil pulled my shorts and underwear down while kissing on my neck.

He rubbed on my clit slowly and I let out low moans,then he unexpectedly shoved his finger in and out of me.

Corie:"uhhhhh"
He proudly watched my face knowing he was causing the reaction I was giving.

I rubbed on his member through his pants and whispered
Corie:"I want you"

Khalil rushed to pull of his pants and boxers then pins my arms up on the wall,shoving his erected piece inside me.

He lifted one of my legs putting it on his waist giving him more access.

His thrust started of real fast.
Corie:"mmmhh fuck baby slow down"
He groaned in my ear
Khalil:"we ain't got time beautiful"

He kept going at the same pace and my back was constantly hit the wall causing things to fall off shelves
_
_
Corie:"am gone cum uhhh"
Khalil:"wait for me"
Corie:"I can't uhhh fuck"
Khalil:"you can"

He kept thrusting aggressively just how I like it and he knew it.

I released on his piece and he pulled out,so I got on my knees and he came on face.

We put our clothes back on then got out the room going to the bathroom so he could helped me clean myself up

Corie:"Remind me never to let you come on my face again"
Khalil:"hey I didn't ask you to go on your knees"he said laughing
_
_
_
The next day
I went into my maths class once again with joy,but this time Khalil sat next to my sister Brittany.

I turned to look at him and he cut his eyes,i was honestly really offended so got up and pulled him by his arm to the back of the class

Khalil:"what the fuck do you want"
Corie:"aww baby not again why you mad at me,don't you wanna come to the bathroom with me"
Khalil:"nah I was thinking maybe me and Brittany could go to the Bathroom,Brittany is gorgeous isn't she"
Corie:"baby why do you like to hurt me like this,then tomorrow your gonna come back to me talking all sweet again"
Khalil:"I done told you we ain't dating,no strings attached remember"
Corie:"but with my foster sister who am constantly ranting about to you"
He looked over at her biting his lips
Khalil:"ouu her boobs are bigger than yours aren't they"
I gave him a real pissed look and he just laughed.
Khalil:"there weren't no rules about who we can fuck with"
Corie:"but if you had respect for me you wouldn't do this"
He walked off smirking

He went to sit next to Brittany again so I went and sat on his lap

He whispered in my ear
Khalil:"fuck off"then he laughed in my ear
Corie:"everything is just a big fucking joke to you isn't it Khalil"

I ran out the class crying then saw my maths teacher who was late again and avoided him rushing to the janitors closet.

Khalil loves to play these games with me since we started dating and I honestly think it's because of his situation at home.

His dads always bringing next bitches home and his mom,well she passed away.

This may sound selfish but I still don't think I should be treated like this.

He came in to the janitors closet with his arms out for a hug.

Khalil:"aww baby don't cry i was just playing okay"
I stupidly went over to hug him
Corie:"why Brittany though when I always tell you our foster parents treat her better and shit"
Khalil:"the truth is I knew it would get to you.But I took it to far I know and am sorry"

I knew Khalil was just really hurting and taking it out on me.there's just something about him that keeps making me running back to him.
_
_
_
The day after that
Maths class

Khalil sat behind me and whispers in my ear.
Khalil:"hello beautiful"
Then he looks to the side and notices am already talking to someone.
Nathan:"so when you gonna come see me?"
Corie:"what to study?"
Nathan:"yeah why did you wanna do something else?"
Corie:"maybe after we study,we can watch a movie and I can chill at your place for a bit"
Khalil slapped my face real hard in front of the whole class and they all gasped.

I held on to my cheek and looked into his eyes with confusion
Nathan:"yo what the fuck"
Khalil just walked out without saying a word

But of course I stupidly went running after him.

I found Him in the janitors closet and he grabbed me by my neck.
Khalil:"Corie your mine okay,don't do shit like that cause I don't want you to leave me.i love you"he said and pecked my lips
That was the first time he told me he loved me,I was just so surprised
Corie:"I love you to"
I said this thinking it would all get better from here.
_
_
_
Corie POV
—a couple years later—
But as years went on he just became controlling.aggressive and still played games with me.

~Flashback over~