Thirty two

Jamal POV
Jayden:"Jamal You coming with me"
Jamal:"uhh nah actually am going somewhere with Mckayla"
Jayden:"oh uh that's cool um see you in a bit"
Jamal:"in a bit"
Jayden goes to the trap
_
When it got to the time that Mckayla finishes school and the acting classes start,I say bye to my grandma then leave the house and make my way to my moms.
_
_
_
Mckayla:"oh my gosh that was so fun I learned a lot and the women said I was naturally good at acting"
Jamal:"am glad you enjoyed yourself but I don't see why you want me to go with you"
Mckayla:"oh come on you know you had fun plus mom wanted me to ask you to come.She thinks you doing this will stop you from working with your dad.......can I come to yours?"
Jamal:"yeah come"
_
_
_
We get to my house and I go check on my grandma but she was asleep.

I lead mckayla to my room
Jamal:"sooo what do you wanna do?"
Mckayla:"have you got a console"
Jamal:"yeah?"
Mckayla:"lets play video games"
_
_
Jamal:"no no your going the wrong way"I laugh
Mckayla:"well then show me where to go"
Jamal:"you haven't even killed one person"I laugh again
Mckayla:"oh shut up and tell me how to shoot"
I move her finger to the button"oh my gosh I got a kill I got a kill"she cheers then grabs my face and kisses me
Jamal:"woahhh what you doing"I say getting up from where I was sitting
Mckayla:"oh sorry I just got a little excited"
I looked at her like she was mad
Mckayla:"it was just a peck"
Jamal:"but your my sister"
Mckayla:"Jamal relax it ain't that serious"

My phone vibrates in my pocket so I look at it and it's a text from my dad.

Jayden-come to the trap

Jamal:"right little girl get up it's Home time"
Mckayla:"what why where you going"
Jamal:"somewhere little girls can't go"
Mckayla:"stop calling me little all the time we're like two years a part"
Jamal:"whatever come on then cause I don't have time to take you home anyway"
_
_
We get to the trap then walk to Jayden's office and one of the guys we're standing by the door.
Tony:"he's got a girl in there,come back in a bit"

I lead mckayla to we're all the others guys are and I sit down.she was standing there awkwardly then was trying to clean a chair near me.

Trevor:"Girl why the fuck you trying to clean the chair,man you bougie as fuck"
All the guys start laughing then I pull Mckayla and sit her on my lap
Jamal:"you good"I whisper in her ear and she nods her head yes
Trevor:"so are you Jamal's girl"
Mckayla ignored him
Jamal:"nah man she's my sister,you know who my girl is"
Darren:"Jayden got another kid"
Jamal:"no she's my half sister
Trevor:"why ain't she speaking for herself,can she not speak?"
Mckayla:"I can speak actually"
Trevor:"okay well why don't you come sit on this dick baby girl"everyone starts laughing again
Jamal:"she's sixteen man chill"
Trevor:"you chill man am just playing"

I see the girl Jayden's been fucking with for a while walking out so I tap mckayla signalling that she should get up then we walk back to My dads office.

Jayden:"why you bring her"
Jamal:"she won't be no trouble just tell me what's up"
Jayden was smoking on a blunt then puts it in my face offering me some
Jamal:"nah am good"
He puts it in mckayla's face and she was about to grab it but I pushed her back
Jayden:"why you acting like your the girls father if she wants some she can have some"
Jamal:"no she can't just tell me why you called"
Jayden:"alright so people have been saying that the shit we selling ain't good quality anymore"
Jamal:"alright so what you want me to do about that"
Jayden:"I want you to go to the supplier and ask him what's up with our shit"
Jamal:"coo but why couldn't you ask someone else to do it"
Jayden:"cause I trust you to do shit like this"
He gives me his car keys which got me hyped cause he never lets me drive his car alone.
_
_
Me and mckayla we're walking out.
Jamal:"alright am taking you home now"
Mckayla:"I can't come with you?"
Jamal:"no little girl am gonna drop you then go on my own"
Mckayla:"am not a little girl"
Jamal:"then what are you Mckayla?"
Mckayla:"am grown"
Jamal:"alright well bring your grown ass in the car so I can take you home"
Trevor:"wait!"he says jogging to us"hey um am sorry for how I acted towards you back there,i just think your hella gorgeous and was wondering if I could get your number"
She best not give this dude number
Mckayla:"sure"she says trying to hand him the phone
I move her so she's behind me
Jamal:"do you not see me standing right here"
Trevor:"yeah what's your problem"
Jamal:"my problem is your tryna get with my little sister"I say getting real close to his face
Trevor:"so what why you tripping she's grown she can make her own choices"
Jamal:"come on Mckayla were leaving"I say walking off a bit but she doesn't follow
Mckayla POV
Jamal:"Mckayla get in the fucking car now"
When he said that it turned me on damn I don't know what it is about Jamal but am just so attracted to him.Yes he's my brother but only half.

I begin to follow him into the car sitting next to him
_
Jamal:"what the fuck mckayla,why didn't you listen straight away"
Mckayla:"am sorry"
Jamal:"don't tell me sorry mckayla..you ain't sorry"
Mckayla:"how am i suppose to show you that am sorry then"
Jamal was facing the widow beside him,so I grab his chin so he faces me and I kiss him.moving my tongue in circular motion,he kissed back for a long while then pulled away.

I was blushing like mad that was my first real kiss.

Jamal:"you good?"
Mckayla:"yeah um yeah am good"
Jamal:"come"he says motioning that I should get on his lap
I get out the car then round to his seat opening the door,then straddle his lap facing him.

He grabs my ass real hard which kinda hurt but I didnt show him It did.i want him to know I can handle him.

I leaned down and kissed him again,passionately as he continued to feel on my ass.

I grab his member during the kiss and he groaned.i then tried to unzipped his pants

He breaks the kiss
Jamal:"what you tryina do?"
Mckayla:"what does it look like"i attempt to unzip his pants again
Jamal:"wait wait mckayla stop um this ain't a good idea"
Mckayla:"j come on what's stopping you"
Jamal:"us being related is what's stopping me mckayla"
He opens the door waiting for me to get out and I return to my seat.