Thirty eight

Jamal POV
I got off her and laid beside her breathing heavily.
Jamal:"U good"I say turning to face her
Mckayla:"yeah"she says biting her lip
Jamal:"am a go take a shower real quick,Then am a leave"
Mckayla:"k bye"

I get up leave the room going to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I was showering I went into deep thought and actually realised what I had Just done.

what the fuck it wrong with me?shes my fucking half sister...oh shit I took her fucking virginity.
_
_
When I got done showering,I wrapped the towel round my waist,went to Mckayla's room put my clothes on and went downstairs.

I was about to leave the house until I heard an unfamiliar

???:"who are you?"

I looked on the couch and saw who I assumed was my moms husband and my first thought was to greet him.

Jamal:"oh uh it's nice to finally meet you am Jamal..um Ebony's son"I say putting my hand out for him to shake it,he looked at my hand then looked up at my face mean mugging me."okayyy then"why this dude ain't shake my

Adam:"why are you in my house?"
Jamal:"i um was dropping Mckayla home"
Adam:"from where,she can get home from school alone"
Jamal:"acting classes"
Adam:"since when did she do those"
Jamal:"only recently"
I was walking off until he started saying some outta pocket shit.
Adam:"This women never listens when I tell her shit,what did I say about bringing this boy around me and my daughter"

I stopped walking and turned around

Jamal:"what's your issue with me,So what if your wife had a kid before she meet you,she should be able to see me and so should your daughter she's my sister"
Adam:"get out you don't have a say in this"
Jamal:"well does my mom?"
Adam:"your mom?"he laughs"you just met her,she didn't mention you once after I told her I don't want you around"

I decide to leave and not start anything even though what he was saying was hurtful.
_
_
_
Ryan POV
I was in the kitchen making dinner,when pepi walked in after she had been in bed all day.
Ryan:"oh hey Pepi,it's good to see your up,you good"
Pepi:"mmh hum where's Keith?"
Ryan:"oh uh he's gone out..do you wanna help me out?,am having trouble decid"-she cuts me off
Pepi:"to where?"
Ryan:"um to work...but I was wondering if you could help me pick out"-she cuts me off again
Pepi:"where is he working?"
Ryan:"for God sake Pepi why don't you just call him"
Pepi:"damn okay I will"
She was walking out and I spoke loud enough for her to hear
Ryan:"he probably won't pick up though,cause he's busy..working..like I told you"
She continued walking off while going on her phone and finding Keith's number.

And when I say this boy answered straight away,it was like he was sitting by his damn phone waiting for her to call like the hell I tried calling him today and he didn't answer till the third ring on some I can't talk right now shit.

Pepi POV
Phone call
Keith-"hello?"
Pepi-"hey Keith where you at?"
Keith-"oh uh I actually got the opportunity to shadow a director,I wanna get some tips and hopefully start directing myself some time soon"
Pepi-"oh my gosh Keith you've always wanted to do this congrats"
Keith-"thanks pepi but ive really gotta go now..and why didn't you just ask Ryan where I was"
Pepi-"I tried but she's being hella rude on some go ask him yourself shit"
Keith-"nah she probably playing"
Pepi-"no she was being for real,she's always being so rude Keith this is why I didn't want her living here.am honestly thinking about moving out"
Keith-"no No pepi I'll talk to her if it's really bothering you that much"
That was music to my ears
Pepi-"you will"I said smiling
Keith-"yeah for sure"
Pepi-"thanks Keith...oh and my moms leaving today and really wants to see you before she goes "
Keith-"oh I'll go see her when am done"
Pepi-"alright I'll see you there"
Keith-"coo"
Pepi-"bye"
Keith-"bye"
End of phone call

Ryan POV
I was checking on my chicken in the oven when pepi came back in smirking like she was up to something.

Pepi:"uh Ryan"
I faced her showing I was listening
Pepi:"am gonna go see my mom For a bit"
Ryan:"oh your not staying for dinner"
Pepi:"nah am sure it will turn out great though..byeee"
She says walking out
Ryan:"bye"
_
_
_
Woody POV
Producer:"great job Woody be expected a call from us,I really feel like you should be a series's regular
Woody:"thanks man"I say dapping him up

I was heading to my car while on my phone,trying to get in contact with Corie.But she wasn't answering her calls or replying to her text.

Corie POV
I laid my head on Khalil's lap as he played with my hair and I kept hearing my phone ringing.

Corie:"Khalil is that mine?"
Khalil:"what?"
Corie:"the phone that's ringing"
Khalil:"oh yeah it's that Woody nigga"

He gets up and comes back with the phone,throwing it on my lap.

Khalil:"delete his number"
He said sitting back down
Khalil:"and block him on your socials"

I sat there trying to decide if I should listen to his instruction when KJ walked in and I thought of something.

Khalil:"hey little man,why you so late?"
KJ:"I went to see a friend"

KJ rushed upstairs

I went to my contacts then sent woody's number to KJ and then delete all the stuff Khalil told me to on my phone.

Khalil:"am going to go handle something"he says then kisses my cheek and leaves