Ten

Payton POV
Jamal:"Payton why'd you tell him about that when you know that I ended up catching feelings for Ranaye"
Payton:"look he's my brother and he's obviously still got feelings for her.he just wanted some sort of explanation for why you just ended up liking her.....-.i mean when we were kids you use to go on about how big her forehead was and shit"
Jamal:"Well did you see the glow up"
Payton:"Mmmh she's alright I mean you know am into white girls"
Jamal:"yeah cause your weird,they ain't got no booty what's there to like"
We start laughing
Jamal:"anyway Payton I have a brother and he's actually my blood brother.but I've always seen you as more of a brother than him and you go off and tell Kayton about that situation"
Payton:"look I get that and am sorry but-"he cuts me off
Jamal:"but as always am second place to Kayton"
Payton:"I wasn't gonna say that"
Jamal:"well let's be honest that's how you feel ....but it's cool"
There's a moment of silence
Jamal:"well am gonna call Ranaye you know and try sort things out"he says getting up
Payton:"see you in a bit yeah"I say getting up dapping him,then I head back to my grandmas house.
_
_
_
Kayton POV
I was walking Ranaye home when i got a phone call from my dad,I hesitated to pick it up but I eventually did.
Phone call
Kayton-"what?"
Keith-"hey Kayton you with your brother?"
Kayton-"no actually am with Ranaye,what a coincidence huh am with a destiny your with a destiny"
Keith-"hahaha very funny Kayton"he says with sarcasm "but she's not here"
Kayton-"alright....well what do you want"
Keith-"Kayton I know your mad and you have the right to be mad but am still your father so fix your damn attitude"
Kayton-"alright whatever am sorry.....dad one sec"
I hug Ranaye and she goes into her house.
Kayton-"sorry what was you saying?"
Keith-"Kayton did Payton see what you saw yesterday or?"
Kayton-"no Payton didn't see you fucking your side bitch its fine"
Keith-"Kayton don't make me come over and beat your ass"
I start laughing
Kayton-"you won't lay a finger on me,you know why you wont because if you do I'll tell mom what I saw"
Keith-"you can't threaten me Kayton am your father"
Kayton-"alright I'll tell mom now then"
Keith-"wait wait no Kayton stop"
Kayton-"don't worry dad I wasn't going to,I don't wanna hurt mom with your stupid choices"
I cut the phone off,then head to my grandmas house.
_
_
Jamal POV
I called Ranaye and After a lot of persuasion Ranaye had finally agreed to meet up with me.

I knocked on her house door waiting for an answer.

She came out and closed the door behind her.
Ranaye:"we can talk out here,make it quick"
Jamal:"baby what he said was true...yes I started dating you to piss him of,but I ended up really liking you Ranaye.you mean a lot to me"
Ranaye:"you used me j"
Jamal:"i know and am honestly so sorry"
She cuts her eyes at me and looks down.
Jamal:"come on baby I said am sorry"I say lifting her chin up with my finger.
She couldn't hold back her smile.Then I peck her lips.
Her dad starts calling her from inside
Woody:"Ranaye what are you doing out there!"
Ranaye:"nothing dad am coming....I gotta go Jamal"
Jamal:"alright baby you forgive me right?"
She stood thinking for a while then finally spoke.
Ranaye:"yeah I forgive you"
She puts her arms around my neck and kisses me while I gripped her ass.

Eventually She gets out my grip and opens her house door.i tap her ass and she turns around smirking and cutting her eyes at me then goes into her house.