fourty two

Pepi POV
I was so shocked at his actions,Keith has never put his hands on me like that.

He walked over to me
Keith:"oh my gosh am so sorry you good?"
He looked genuinely concerned,as he picked me up

I nod my head yes

Keith:"i didn't mean to push you so hard,but what the fuck Pepi you can't be doing all that"

Pepi:"you clearly wanted to kiss me back though"

There was a silence for a short while

Keith:"pepi I think you should move out"
Pepi:"what?,but your the one who persuade me to come live back here"
Keith:"I know,but you can't live here no more"
Pepi:"are you being for real?"

He simply nods his head yes,without looking in my eyes.

So I walk off go upstairs and start packing my things.
_
_
Keith POV
As pepi walked of I started to feel kinda bad,but she had to leave.

I eventually decided to go upstairs to check on her.

She was packing her bags while crying.I went over to her and hugged her real tight,as if it was the last time we would hug.

She looked up at me
Pepi:"I love you Keith"

Keith:"I can tell your being genuine.which is why am finding it hard to let you go.and you being so damn gorgeous doesn't help either"

She chuckled a bit followed by a smile but it slowly faded

Pepi:"do you believe in having one person on this earth that is meant just for you"

I thought long and hard

Keith:"yes and that person is Ryan"i couldn't help but smile as i spoke about the one person that made me feel complete.

A tear dropped down Pepi's cheek that I slowly wiped with my thumb

Pepi:"what if that person is you for me"

Keith:"it can't be Pepi,you'll find someone who will love and appreciate you like you deserve"

She lets go from the hug and continues packing.

Keith:"Pepi you don't have to go anymore now that we have an understanding of each other"

Pepi:"I do Keith,I really do..I'll be fine"

Keith:"where you gonna go?"

Pepi:"am going to my moms old place since the person who's moving in isn't suppose to move in till a while, I've stills got my key"

Keith:"what about when they come?"

Pepi:"I'll find a place don't worry about me Keith"

Keith:"look p I over reacted you don't need to go"

Pepi:"yes I do Keith...do you know how it feels to be in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way.do you know how it feels to watch that person be with someone else and claim that they share the love you have for them"

I didn't know what to say,so I didn't say anything.

Pepi had finished packing and was now putting her suitcases downstairs,which I helped her with.
_
_

Ryan POV
Phone call

Woody- "ry give Luke a call"

Ryan-"Luke? Why? Haven't seen or spoke to him in years"

Woody-"he's looking to get you to help him with this girl group"

Ryan-"for real?"

Woody-"yeah I'll send you his number"
_
Once woody got off the phone to me and sent me Luke's number,I went back downstairs and there was no one there.But I saw the front door open so walked outside and saw Keith helping pepi put suitcases into an uber.

Keith:"Ryan um Pepi's leaving"

Ryan:"Leaving?"

Keith:"she's moving out"

Ryan:"oh"

Pepi and Keith hug and he kisses her on the cheek as she gets in to the car,which low-key pissed me of but I left it

I wave goodbye as she drives off and I relies that me and her have become so distant.

Keith walked back into the house and I followed,closing the door behind me.

Ryan:"so why did she leave?"

Keith POV
Keith:"it was a mutual agreement between the both of us,that it was for the best"

I probably should have told her what really happened but that would have just made her worry.

Ryan:"so she's gone for good?"

Keith:"yeah pretty much"

Ryan POV
I jump on him,wrapping my legs around his waist and start kissing on him with so much joy knowing I won't have to worry about pepi walking in the room and Keith feeling that we need to stop.

He kissed back real slow while holding me up by my ass.then started walking over and up the stairs,without breaking the kiss.

When we got to our room he laid me on the bed and started kissing on my neck

He pulled my shirt of then unhooked my bra.i help him remove his and He started sucking on my nipple,as one of his hands travelled down to my pants and slid inside.keith began to rub on my clit,while still sucking on my nipple.i moaned softly and bit on my bottom lip.He slid two fingers in me and i gasped not expecting it.

he pushed his fingers in and out of me earning moans,he twist his finger deep in me and I was getting real wet                               

Ryan:"uhh Keith"

He nibbles on my ear lobe then said
Keith"u like that baby"

Ryan"Mhhhm" i whimpered and his fingers went deeper
He removed his finger to pull of his pants and underwear off and I watched him in anticipation

Keith:"you ready" he asked while rubbing his erected member up and down my pussy lips teasing me,I shook my head yes real fast.

Keith:"fuck" he groaned as he started stroking slow he pushed my legs open wider with his arms as he penetrated me with length and looked me right in my eyes.

Keith's favourite thing during sex is giving me eye contact which always made me wetter
Ryan:"oh my God Keith uhh"

He went deeper still locking eyes with me watching my love faces,as I wrapped my arms around his neck enjoying his pleasure.

Keith leaned down and started sucking on my neck whispering things in my ear.

Keith:"I love you"he said then groaned in me ear

Ryan:"i uh I loveee yooou mhh t t too" I moaned out as he started to hit my spot causing me to yell out even louder

---{a while a go i noticed Keith and pepi unfollowed each other on Instagram,does anyone know why am confused}--