Nineteen

Jamal POV
We got to her room and it was much bigger than the last time I was there.
Jamal:"is it just me or has your room gotten bigger?"
Ranaye:"oh my dad made my room bigger before I came back from college.I know he spoils me.......so Jamal is that what you was crying about your mom being in the hospital?"
Jamal:"look baby a lot happened today that I don't wanna talk about right now I was hoping you could make me feel better"I said taking my coat of then kissing on her neck.

I laid her down taking her dress of and exposing her matching bra and panties.bitting my bottom lip at the sight of her.

Jamal:"you so fucking gorgeous baby" I say placing a kiss everywhere on her body.

She moaned softly as my kisses went lower and reached her light pink panties.i looked up at her to make sure she wanted to do this.

She bit her lip and nodded,I pulled her pants down and began placing kisses on her thighs and then her inner thighs.i licked her thighs slowly talking my time to get to her wet pussy,I gave it one lick then she grabbed my jaw and spoke softly.
Ranaye:"no baby I want you"
I smirked then got up taking my belt,pants and underwear off.

She pushed me on the bed,got a condom out of her drawer and placed it on me.

I picked her up placing her on me causing her to moan aloud.
Jamal:"shush shush your moms downstairs"I whispered
I grabbed on to her hip pushing her up and down on me,when she got comfortable she started bouncing
Ranaye:"ja fuck uhhhh!"
I covered her mouth with my hand
Jamal:"what did tell you,your moms downstairs baby you've got to be quiet"
I removed my hand from her mouth
Ranaye:"mmm sorry"she says closing her eyes
I leaned up a bit and took of her bra.I wrapped my hands around her breast then sucking them one by one as she started to bounce harder.
Jamal:"your so fucking tight baby"
She opened her eyes slightly,looking down at me biting her lip and I could feel her getting wetter.

She started moaning out loud again,so I placed my hand on her mouth.
Jamal:"you can't be trusted to be quite can you"
She shakes her head no as she kept bouncing.

I picked her up and layed her down
Ranaye:"ahhhhh"she hissed as I eased myself inside her.

I began pounding in and out of her at a extreme pace.
Ranaye:"uhh baby I can't take it"
I leaned down and kissed her lips gently.
Jamal:"yes you can your a big girl"I could tell she was getting close,I pulled out and turned her over watching her arch her back.

I smack her ass as I slid back into her wet pussy.i held her waist and began hitting it from the back.
Jamal:"you like that baby,you like how am fucking your tight ass pussy?"

I began going faster and slapped her ass.
Jamal:"that was a question answer it"I said aggressively
Ranaye:"you said don't make uhh noise uhh,now you want me to answer you"
I went even faster
Jamal:"yes"I simply said"answer my question"
Ranaye:"uuuuh yes ja I like it"she screamed out
Then I release in the condom at the same time as she squirts.
We both layed down on the bed out of breath,when I heard her mom yelling
Ryan:"is everything okay up there
I looked at Ranaye who was too out of breath to speak then I answered
Jamal:"yes miss Destiny!"I yell
_
_
_
Woody POV
It's good Kevin convinced me to come out here with him cause I am having a good ass time.

I was throwing money all up on the girls.

"Now get ready for everyone's favourite girl! Caramel dream"

This next stripper that came out was gorgeous,from her long smooth looking legs,to her curly brown hair.her figure just topped it all.

As she walked down the stage I started to get a better glimpse of her face and she looked familiar.

She climbed to the top of the pole then came down doing the splits.
Woody:"Corie?"
She looked down at me and just froze with her mouth open.
Kevin:"you know her?"
Woody:"yeah she's my ex sort of"
Kevin:"you dated a stripper?"
Corie ran to the back of the stage
Woody:"as I said before yes sort of.Ay is there a way I can get through the back"
Kevin:"mm I don't know man I mean the security guard round the back look scary as hell"
Woody:"man just show me how to get there"