Seven

Ryan POV
We were drinking and dancing just having a load of fun when Keith came out the bathroom walking through the crowd to get to us,I could tell he was upset.

Dom was making a snap and he faced his phone towards Keith,Keith pushed it out his face.so Dom put his phone in his pocket.
Dom:"bro what's up with you?"
Keith:"am leaving"he daps Dom,then Darius and comes over to hug me and Chelsea.
Ryan:"Keith why you leaving already?"
Keith:"am just tired"I could tell he was lying
I grabbed his hand and start dancing.
Ryan:"don't just stand there dance with me"
He laughs and shakes his head,then starts easing up and dances with me.
Keith:"wait no i really need to leave"after he said that he left.
_
_
_
Keith POV
When I got home i took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I went to lay down next to Pepi and put my arm around her.
Pepi:"you can sleep on the couch"she says dryly
I didn't even say anything thing I just took a pillow and a spare blanket and took myself downstairs.

I was laying on the couch and I got a text from Ryan.

Ryan-are you alright now I could tell you wasn't🤔

Keith-yeah am good I was honestly tired

Ryan-🤦🏾‍♀️😑you haven't changed a bit always denying how you really feel

              Keith-😂whatever good night Ry

Ryan-night ❤️
_
_
_
Keith POV
The next day when I woke up I ran upstairs to check on Pepi.but she wasn't there.i checked every room in the house still nowhere to be seen.

I hear A knock at the door so I rush to it expecting her to be there but it was Ryan.
Keith:"oh hey Ry what are you doing here"I say trying to give her a hug but she pushes me away
Ryan:"am here to get Pepi's stuff"
Keith:"is she staying with you now Ry I can't let her do that...tell her to come home and that am sorry please Ry"
Ryan:"Keith why don't you wanna marry her?"
I let her in when she asked that.
Keith:"I just don't believe in marriage anymore.but I told her...I told her I would marry her if she wanted me to"
Ryan:"really Keith?"
Keith:"oh my days what more does she want from me Ry am doing what she wants"
Ryan:"Keith what you said was like me saying you can come with us if you want"she says in a mocking voice
Keith:"yeah what's so wrong with that?"
Ryan:"that basically means I don't really want you to come but cause you want to I will nicely ask"
Keith:"it's not my fault I don't wanna get married"
Ryan:"why were you so quick to marry me then"
Keith:"I...i don't know Ry I just had a different mind set back then"
Ryan:"right"
There was an awkward silence
Keith:"Ry why didn't you tell Chels I cheated on you?"
Ryan:"well you know how Chelsea is I didn't want her to treat you badly or throw you name in dirt"
Keith:"even though I did you dirty"
Ryan nods her head yes,sort of smiling but with a sad facial expressions.
Keith:"hey you still owe me some blueberry pancakes"
Ryan:"haa your still on that,you know what let me just make them right now"she says walking over to the kitchen
Keith:"cool cause am hella hungry"
_
_
Ryan was done with the pancakes and were both done eating them just sitting on the dining table.
Keith:"mhm you always know how to make them how I like it"
She laughs as she collects our plates and then starts washing them.

Ryan POV
As I was washing the plates I felt eyes on me,the room was silent besides the sound of the water from the tap.

Then I felt arms come around my waist.
Keith:"I've missed you Ryan"his deep voice made my body shiver
I turned around and attacked his lips,our tongues were going at it at a fast pace.Fighting for dominance and he won.

He lifted me up cuffing my ass pushing me against the wall,near the front door.i pulled his shirt off and he helped me pull mine off.

He unbuckled his belt as I pulled my shorts and underwear of still trying not to break the kiss.he teased me by rubbing his tip up and down my clit then slowly pushing himself inside.

He began pounding in and out of me at an extreme pace against the wall,i was a moaning mess.he wrapped his fingers around my neck as he asked
Keith:"who owns this pussy"
And pounding faster
Ryan:"you do Keith ahhh"
Keith:"that's not what I wanna hear"
Ryan:"you daddyy"I could barely get it out due to the amount of pleasure I was getting.

Then I heard a key enter the door
Ryan:"ahhh Keith Keith stop"
Keith:"that's not my name"
Ryan:"no ahh Keith am serious"
and the door opens
Kayton:"SURPRISE!!!.......miss Destiny?"
Kayton shuts the door and Keith backs away from me.