Five

Ranaye POV
I woke up with a smile on my face knowing that my man would be right next to me,but to my surprise...he wasn't.
Hayley:"your boyfriend left in the middle of the night"

Ranaye:"what?are you sure?"Hayley:"yeah he was having a conversation on the phone with some guy who was yelling and not long after he just left"'Jayden'i though to myself Ranaye:"right okay well thanks for telling me"Hayley:"no problem but may I a...

Hayley:"yeah he was having a conversation on the phone with some guy who was yelling and not long after he just left"
'Jayden'i though to myself
Ranaye:"right okay well thanks for telling me"
Hayley:"no problem but may I ask how can such a sweet girl like you date a guy like him"
Ranaye:"my relationship with him or my reason for being with him is kinda none of your business"
Hayley:"woah alright am sorry"
Ranaye:"wait no you don't need to apologise it's just I've lost a lot of friends due to them having the same opinion as you.so when you brought that up I just became a bit you know defensive"
Hayley:"no it's alright am sorry it isn't my business"
There is a knock at the door so I go to open it,it was Kayton and Payton
Ranaye:"hey bestie"I say hugging Kayton
Kayton:"you ready for the exam?
Ranaye:"oh my gosh I completely forgot about it"
Kayton:"hmm I guess you let James distract you"
Ranaye:"you know his name ain't James and I don't get to see him much now so I had to give him all my attention"
Kayton:"what ever get ready so we can be on time"
Ranaye:"alright"I say walk of to the bathroom
Kayton POV
I went to sit on Ranaye's bed to wait for her and see my brother doing what he's always doing.flirting with Hayley.
Payton:"you alright Hayley"
Hayley:"yeah am good"she says putting her makeup on
Payton:"you know you don't need all that make up to look beautiful you look fine without it to me"
Hayley:"thanks Payton but am wearing it for me not to impress anyone"
Payton:"alright I get you just saying though"
Ranaye comes out the bathroom dressed and ready to leave.
Ranaye:"alright let's go"
I get up from the bed and walk up to the door to open it for her and Payton.
Ranaye:"thanks"she says smiling past the door
Kayton:"it's cool"I say deepening my voice
Payton:"it's cool"payton says in a mimicking voice so I smack his back head
Payton:"oww,why you always gotta hit me man"
Kayton:"hurry up we're gonna be late"I say leaving the room
Payton:"okay,okay...bye babygirl"he says to Hayley walking out
Hayley:"I ain't your girl"she yells as Payton closes the door
_
We were walking to class and Ranaye was way ahead of us.
Kayton:"Payton why you always go for white girls?"
Payton:"I don't know it's just a preference nothing wrong with that"
Kayton:"yeah I guess,but am personally all about my black queens"
Payton:"alright you've got your preference and I've got mine"
We catch up to Ranaye
Ranaye:"you guys walk so damn slow...hey am thinking bout going back to Cali this weekend yall should come to"
Payton:"yeah sure I really miss my mom"
Kayton smirks at me
Payton:"what so I can't miss my mom?"
Kayton:"I didn't even say anything"I say laughing
Payton:"yeah but your facial expression said everything"
We finally get to the class and take seats.
_
_
_
Jamal POV
As soon as I got back to Cali I went to see Jayden in the trap.

___Jamal POV As soon as I got back to Cali I went to see Jayden in the trap

Jayden:"ay Dewayne come here
Dewayne comes over looking scared as fuck."I heard you was in charge of my shit while my brother was gone,is that true?"
Dewayne:"nah man I swear"
Jayden:"so your telling me my brother was lying to me?"
Dewayne:"i don't know man...yeah he is I don't know bruv....look all you need to know is I don't know who stole your coke"
Jayden:"how do you know it was stolen?"
Dewayne:"cause you just told me it was"
Jayden:"no I fucking didn't!"at this point Jayden had put a gun to Dewayne's head."Jamal take it"
As he said those words my heart started beating at the fastest pace it's ever beat.

He place the gun in my hand then steps back.
Jayden:"go on"
I had the gun close to his head,My hands were shaking like crazy and my palms were sweating.
Dwayne:"please don't man please!"Dwayne had tears sliding down his face,I just couldn't look at him.so I closed my eyes,and shot twice.
Jayden:"alright someone come clean this shit up!"