Twenty five

Pepi POV
I was upstairs unpacking my things in the guest room,while just thinking about everything that was going on.

Suddenly I just burst into tears.I had to put on a smile In front of the twins just so they wouldn't worry and I didn't want Keith to see that I was hurting or he probably wouldn't be honest with his feelings and try and force himself to stay with me even though we both know He just never saw me as someone he wanted to be with long term.But I had hope that he would just end up loving me as much as I loved him,because I truly do love Keith.

I heard a knock at the door
Keith:"Pepi can I come in?"
I wipe my tears quickly and straighten myself up
Pepi:"yeah Keith come in"
He walks in and when he sees my face he looks concerned straight away
Keith:"Pepi have you been crying?"
I put my head down

he gets closer to me and lifts my head up by my chin with his finger.

I try my best to hold in my tears but I just couldn't they started pouring out again and Keith grabs and hugs me real tight
Keith:"Pepi please stop crying"
He makes me sit on the bed and sits next to me.

He wipes my tears but they just kept coming out.
Keith:"your so beautiful Pepi stop crying"
I sort off smiled a bit at his comment but continued crying
Keith:"Pepi I am so sorry for hurting you,I never ment to hurt you I love you.I know you don't believe me and probably don't wanna hear that right now but I honestly have so much love for you and the twins.I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother of my kids.i really don't wanna lose you Pepi"
Pepi:"it's alright Keith"I say sniffing "your not gonna lose me"I wiped my tears and forced a smile
Keith:"promise me you'll stop crying"he says watching my face waiting for an answer
Pepi:" i promise"I say giving a small smile
He kisses my cheek,then stands up
Keith:"good..I'll leave you to finish unpacking"he says then leaves the room

As soon as he left and closed the door I started crying again.I know he told me to stop crying but I had to let it out,am really hurting right now.
_
_
_
Ryan POV
Pepi and I haven't spoken since I basically told her her boyfriend,the father of her kids,didn't love her with no explanation.Which am really regretting as I realised that she probably started thinking the worst after I said that.

I haven't seen or spoken to Keith either after we basically confessed our love for each.So I decided to text him.

Ryan-Keith can I come over??

Woody came over to where I was in living room dressed like he was about to go out.
_
_
Woody POV
All day all that's been on my mind is Corie,why the hell does she keep going back to Khalil,and why the hell is she working at a strip club.Ive got to go see her
Ryan:"where you heading to?"
Woody:"uhh just gonna go see Keith for a bit"
Ryan:"Keith?...uh oh okay"
Woody:"bye baby"I say then peck her lips and leave
_
_
Ryan POV
Ugh he's going to see Keith!,now I definitely can't go see him.

I go through my phone ready to tell Keith that I can't come but he's already replied.

Keith💋:sorry not a good time we'll find some other time to see and speak to each other x

Well I guess I wouldn't have been able to go see him anyway.
_
_
_
Jamal POV
After Jamal dropped Mckayla off to her house and me to ours,he went off to do his own thing.

I got my phone out sat on my bed and straight away requested a FaceTime call with Ranaye.To my surprise she answered straight away.

FaceTime call
Jamal-"hey baby"I say smiling happy to see her
Ranaye-"J how dare you blame my anger on my period"she says mean mugging me
I laugh
Jamal-"are you on your period"
Ranaye-"we'll yes but that's not the point"-I cut her off
Jamal-"yes but nothing Ranaye I didn't say nothing wrong"
Ranaye-"what was you so bussy doing anyway"
I breathe out
Jamal-"we'll Ranaye I found out yesterday that Jayden's not my brother he's my dad"
Ranaye-"what? No your playing right"
Jamal-"nope and I went to see my mom for the first time today"
Ranaye-"oh my gosh baby am so sorry I didn't know and I was so quick to judge you and jump to conclusions"
Jamal-"oh don't worry it's alright"
Ranaye-"so how did it go Then was she nice tell me everything"
Jamal-"we'll yes she's real nice,she has a sixteen year old daughter and her husband is white"
Ranaye-"why did you need to mention his skin tone"
Jamal-"ion know it's just weird to me I guess...and I have a feeling he doesn't like me or know am visting as she told me she gave me away to Jayden..my dad because her boyfriend now husband didn't wanna live with a kid that wasn't his"
Ranaye-"damn why would he say something like that"
I shrug me shoulders
Jamal-"so what's going on with you then?"
Ranaye-"we'll I've got a track and field tournament coming up,so today and tomorrow basically consists off me training then going to class and then training again"
Jamal-"for real what you doing 400 metres again"
Ranaye-"nope 200 meters hurdles actually"
Jamal-"woah your doing hurdles this time,okay I see you girl"
She laughs
Ranaye-"yeah and I really think I have a good chance of winning"
Jamal-"of course your gonna win your my baby"
She blushes a bit
We go on talking for hours until she fell asleep.