Fourty six

Jamal POV
I called Payton and asked him where he was,he told me he was at the gym with kayton,but would meet me in his room.

Payton got to the room and we did the universal black man handshake.

Payton:"Jamal Mann what's up"

Jamal:"man we need to talk"

Payton:"wait before we talk gotta tell you Jessica's here with your child"

Jamal:"I know she's here but that ain't my child and why did your brother invited her?"

Payton:"turns out them two been fucking around since we met Jessica,she's here to watch him run.But right now I think there just friends.anyway what you wanna tell me"

I breathe out in fear of Payton's reaction to what I was about to tell him.

Jamal:"am just gonna say it yeah,like the shit am bout to say is just crazy"

Payton:"just say it"

Jamal:"I fucked my step sister"

Payton:"aww hell nah ew Jamal what the fuck"

Jamal :"I know man I know I fucked up but it was just one time.the thing is she keeps calling and texting me sending me nudes and shit"

Payton:"wow...what she look like?"

Jamal:"that don't matter"

Payton:"just show me a picture man"

I went through my phone and showed him a pic

Payton:"damn she fine,but that don't make it right you nasty man.you gotta block her number"

Jamal:"no"

Payton looked at me real quick as if I said the dumbest shit he's ever heard

Payton:"No?,maybe I was wrong you don't love Ranaye you don't want her"

Jamal :"I've already got her back"

Payton:"yet your here refusing to block this girls number"

Jamal:"she ain't just some girl,she's my sister.i can't just block her.

Payton:"why'd you and Ranaye break up anyway,did you find out about her kissing Hayley or was she pissed about you and Jessica's kid"

Jamal:"neither she fucked kayton..wait she kissed who? And for the a hundredth time it ain't my kid"

Payton:"Kayton finally hit it,that's my bro man"

Jamal:"are you fucking kidding me Payton, that's my girlfriend and you over here talking bout that's my bro"

Payton:"am sorry man..but yeah Ranaye and her roommate Hayley the one I told you I was feeling were full on making out and shit butt ass naked"

Jamal:"that's sexy ass fuck..wait you saw my girl naked?"

Payton:"that ain't the point,you know I ain't like Ranaye like dat.I just thought that's why you broke up but I guess it's not"

Jamal:"am a have to ask her bout that,not that am mad or anything but am just curious..oh yeah best believe I accidentally called Ranaye my sisters name"

Payton:"what she say?"

Jamal:"I don't think she noticed"

Payton:"well you got lucky that time,but something like that's gonna happen again and your gonna get caught.take my advice or leave it.i know you and no matter how much you love Ranaye,your gonna fuck your sister again.I've gotta go back to the gym,Ive got a basketball game in a couple weeks and Kayton's running today so we've got a lot of training to do"

Jamal:"alright I'll see you when the races begin"

Payton:"bye"payton leaves
_
_
_
Keith POV
Keith:"come on Ryan we gotta go!"

Ryan came downstairs changed and ready to go

Keith:"you sure you cool with me picking up pepi"

Ryan:"of course,she has a right to see the twins tournament"

We walked over to the car,I peeked Ryan's lips

Keith:"cool"
_
_
I got to Pepi's moms old house and knocked on the door while Ryan waited in the car.

The person I saw at the door was someone I thought I would never see again.

Keith:"Diamonté?"

She shut the door in my face,then pepi came out and closed the door behind her rushing into my car.

Keith:"pepi"she ignored me so I followed her and got into the car

I looked at her in the backseat with confusion and she turned to look out the window.

I started the car up and started driving to the kids college.
_
_
_
Jamal POV
I get back to Ranaye's room and she was dressed and ready to go to the school gym,when she opened the door for me.

Ranaye:"hey"she pecks my lip then I sit her down on my lap straddling me on the bed

Jamal:"what's this I hear about you doing some lesbian shit"she was about to speak but I cut her of with another peck "it's cool and all I mean I did sense it"

Ranaye:"you sensed what?"

Jamal:"that you were a little gay"

Ranaye:"but I ain't it was a one time thing"

Jamal:"baby,you be complementing girls like dudes be doing it."

Ranaye:"so I can't complement girls without you thinking am gay"she was being way to defensive,she was more mad then me and am the one who found out she was unfaithful..again

Jamal:"Ranaye come on.i remember this one time we went to this club and you complement this girl talking bout,damn her ass is fat there's a lot you could do with that in the bedroom.Then you act like you drunk and you all over that girl touching grinding.i mean it was sexy as fuck,but it ain't something a straight girl would do"

Ranaye:"I wasn't acting drunk,i was drunk....so you think am gay?"

Jamal:"nah you defo like men"I pecked her lips again "you bi"

She tried get of my lap but I didn't let her

Ranaye:"let me go j"

Jamal:"you being for real right now? Why you mad"

Ranaye:"cause I ain't gay"

Jamal:"baby,you literally got caught butt ass naked with another girl...fucking"

Ranaye:"I swear am gonna kill Payton"she said under her breath but I heard as she was still on my lap

Jamal:"now your kinda scaring me,your acting hella defensive? I told you I don't care your,still my girl"

Ranaye:"don't think this means we gone be having threesomes"

Jamal:"why not?"

Ranaye:"cause I don't want to"

Jamal:"you owe me"I say grabbing her chin and begin to kiss her with tongue

She breaks the kiss

Ranaye:"I gotta go practice"

I grab her ass so she doesn't get off

Jamal:"don't go while your mad at me"

She kissed me for a while then got off me,to i guess prove she wasn't mad but i knew she was.