Fourty five

Ranaye POV
Today was the day of the tournament loads of students from different schools all around the area were coming over to compete in all the different running events and it was my first time doing hurdles.

And what am I doing first thing in the morning laying in my bed thinking about everything that went on yesterday when I could be doing some last minute training.

I heard a knock at my door so got up and opened it and to my surprised it was Jamal I slammed the door shut in his face and went back in my bed.

Jamal"baby open the door I came all the way over here to talk so I ain't leaving until we do"

Ranaye"go away j"

Jamal"come on open the door ranaye...please"

I walked back to the door and opened it waiting for him to walk in

Jamal:"am surprised I even found you here I thought you would be on the track or at the gym training"

Ranaye:"Yeah well I recently found out that my boyfriend cheated on me time ago with a bitch I don't like,oh yeah and she has a kid who's for sure his"

Jamal:"Ranaye I've already said the kid ain't mine"

Ranaye:"oh but it is Jamal I saw the little girl and your technically twins"

Jamal:"you saw her why you talking to Jessica"
He said with such anger and confusion

Ranaye:"she's here with your daughter to watch Kayton run"

Jamal:"she's here? shit"

he looked like he was going into deep thought then eventually put his focus back on me.
He grabbed my arm then sat himself on the bed and stood me in between his legs

Jamal:"baby"he grabbed my chin and made me give him eye contact "what can I do for you to forget all this,huh cause we are not breaking up"

Ranaye:"haven't we already broken up"

Jamal:"no...well yes but I obviously didn't mean it baby I love you I see us getting married I see us having kids being a family"

Ranaye:"if my parents didn't work out how the hell can we"

Jamal:"because we ain't your damn parents Ranaye"

Ranaye:"well am never gonna forget that you fucked her"

Jamal:"and I ain't ever gonna forget that you fucked kayton"

That kept me quiet for a while
Ranaye:"we stopped half way he didn't even bust you produced a whole ass kid"

Jamal:"Ranaye we're both in the wrong let's just move passed this.youve got a big race today that I know your gonna win"
i sort of smiled at his confidence in me looking down into his eyes,he pulled my arms so I would sit and straddle him then he grabbed my chin and kissed me long and slow

Then he laid me on the bed and removed my shorts and underwear.Jamal spreads my legs,kneeling in front of me.he slowly placed his tongue up and down my other lips.

pressure within me was building up as he sucked on my clit.i grabbed his head,pushing his tongue deeper into me he pulled my legs closer to him determined to make me come fast.

he began to move his tongue faster up and down and sucking on my clit each time his tongue touched it.

ranaye:"fuck baby am bout to come"

i could feel his smile inbetween my legs,then he moved up to my face.

jamal:"open your mouth"he commanded

and i complied,he kissed me so passinate he wanted me to taste myself.

ranaye:"i missed you"i said breaking the kiss

he kissed me one more time replying

jamal"i missed you to"

he got up then ajusted me so that i was on all fours.then he took his clothes of and before i knew it he entered me from the back.he was thrusting real hard and fast.

jamal:"you like how this hard dick feels inside you.remember that feeling the next time your around kayton"he whispered,then smacked my ass real hard

jamal began to go even faster and deeper,i gripped the sheets feeling both exquiste pleasure and pain.i could tell he was still pissed at me,taking his anger out on my body and he was now in his zone,he wasnt gonna stop pounding in me at this intense speed until he came.He was fucking me like he hated me and i loved every bit of it.

ranaye:"ahh fuck yess baby mhh"

jamal's phone made about three notification sounds which we completly ignored

i began to throw my ass back sensing he was about to come.i was having an orgasm spasm and he countinued thrusting.

he pulled out and came all over my ass.

i collapsed on the bed and so did jamal next to me trying to catch his breath.

ranaye:"shit how the fuck am i suppose to run"

jamal:"your race aint till later you'll be fine"

jamal's phone started to ring,so he went to pick it up but then puts it on vibrate and left it

ranaye:"you aint gonna answer that?"

jamal:"I'll answer it later "

ranaye:"why?"

jamal:"its probably just jayden ill answer it later"

ranaye:"okay,well am gonna go take a shower"she got up and went into the shower
_
_
Jamal POV
as soon as i heard the water from the shower i got my phone and called mckayla back,she was sending me nudes of her since i left her house.

Phone call
mckayla"you serious about getting back with your girl"

jamal:"yep so stop me pictures"

mckayla"you dont like them daddy"

jamal:"no i dont your testing my fucking patients kayla"

mckayla:"mhh i love it when you get all angrey its sexy,i miss you"

i cut the phone off

i rubbed my hand down my face in fustration then went to into the bathroom to tell ranaya where i was going.

jamal:"kayla am going to see payton,i aint seen him in a minute"

fuck i just called her Kayla.

Ranaye:"alright bye baby make sure you come back"

oh shit i dont think she noticed

Jamal:"yeah of course I wouldn't miss your race"

i rushed out the bathroom without saying another word.