Thirty one

Ryan POV
I woke up with my head on Keith's chest,then looked up at him he was knocked out.It feels so good to wake up next to him.

I got up,did my morning routine,then limped downstairs,damn Keith has me limping,he had no chill last night .i go to the kitchen to make keith and i some breakfast.But then I see Pepi making breakfast.

Kevin rushes out the house door while yelling bye,I assume he's going to work,

Ryan:"hey pepi you good girl,I just came last night"
She looks me up and down then cuts her eyes.
Ryan:"ohhh k then.....so um..do you want any help?"
Pepi:"nope am good"
Ryan:"oh come on"I say then turn the bacon over
Pepi:"why you turning it already?keith likes his bacon a little crispy"
Ryan:"they will burn I know what am doing"
Pepi:"alright but he will say something"she says smirking at me
Ryan:"Pepi I thought you was cool with me and Keith why you acting like this"she doesn't reply she just carried on scrambling some eggs"you took him from me first and I forgave you"
Pepi:"that was different"
Ryan:"um in what way?"
Pepi:"me and Keith have kids together,Ryan your breaking a family"
_
_
Not long later Keith comes downstairs
Keith:"ouu it smells good in here..what are my two favourite ladies cooking"he kisses my cheek then Pepi's,is he serious right now.
Ryan:"Here's your plate"I say handing him over a plate with the bacon that I made
Keith:"uh thanks baby but am a just take this plate over here,cause the bacon seems crispy"he says reaching for the plate next to Pepi.

As soon as Keith went to sit by the dinning table this girl was in here acting like a damn kid,on some I told you so shit laughing her ass off.

I got my plate and went to sit next to Keith,he sees me limping towards him.
Keith:"ha you good"
Ryan:"yeah besides the fact that my Virgina is on fire"
Keith:"haa you'll be fine"
Ryan:"so why do you think it's alright to kiss Pepi on the cheek like that"
Keith:"oh uh sorry I didn't think you would have a problem with it"
Ryan:"it's cool....just don't do it again"I reply then continue eating
_
_
_
Kayton POV
I woke up real early did my morning routine ready to go of to a lecture.It felt real weird today,as I would normally go to Ranayes room then we would make our way together.But the way she treated me last night has got me so pissed am just gonna go on my own.

Payton was getting ready to go basketball practice.
Payton:"so yesterday..who was the lucky lady?"
Kayton:"uhh just some random chick from the party"

I couldn't tell him it was Ranaye,even though I trust my brother.I know for sure that he would have told Jamal.He for sure has more loyalty to him then me.

Payton:"your first time was with some random girl"
Kayton:"no Payton that was not my first time"
Payton:"what do you mean that werent your first time?"
Kayton:"I lost my virginity ages ago,I just didnt wanna tell you because I didn't want you knowing who I lost it to"
Payton:"who you lose it to"
Kayton:"Jessica"
Payton:"for real?"I nod my head yes"the girl that tried to get with Jamal"I nod my head yes again"wait we knew her when we was like 13....you lost your virginity at 13!
Kayton:"yep"
Payton:"what the hell thats before me...man I haven't seen that girl since she moved out of Cali"
Kayton:"she's actually moved back to cali recently"
Payton:"how you know you still talk"
Kayton:"yeah once in a while"
Payton:"oh how she doing"
Kayton:"she's good she works at her sister's salon and well she has a daughter"
Payton:"she's got a kid...damn..has it ever crossed your mind that the kid could be yours"
Kayton:"no it cant be mine...."I pause and think"wait hold up...oh shit nigga that's my kid"
I say siting on my bed
Payton:"you sure?"
Kayton:"I think so man the dates add up"
Payton:"shit...dads gonna kill you"
Kayton:"I've got to call her"
Payton:"so your not going to your lecture?"
Kayton:"nah man i need to find out now"
Payton:"alright see you in a bit"he says then leaves
_
_
I was walking up and down my room thinking about how much my life would change if the child is mine.Then i finally built the courage to call her.

Phone call
Jessica-"Hey Kayton how are you?"
Kayton-"am good um how's your daughter doing?"
Jessica-"she's alright,she's at school right now"
Kayton-"who's your daughters father I've never asked"
Jessica-"ummm well it's complected"
I took a deep breath in then out
Kayton-"she's mine isnt she"
Jessica-"um..no actually.....she's Jamal's"
Kayton-"oh....."I was a little disappointed,and then I actually relised what she had just said"wait you fucked Jamal?"
Jessica-"yeah but it was just one time"
Kayton-"when was this?"
Jessica-"my last day in Cali he just came over and started making out with me.one thing led to another"
Kayton-"so your telling me he was feeling you and cause he knew you was leaving he decided to have a quick fuck before you left"
Jessica-"um yeah pretty much"
Kayton-"so he cheated on Ranaye"
Jessica-"uh yeah"
Kayton-"does he know about his kid"
Jessica-"well yeah but after he came to her birth he's never came to see her again..Kayton you can't tell anyone about any of this please"
Kayton-"yeah of course of course..."
Jessica-"so how's operation get with Ranaye going,you still feeling her?"
Kayton-"nope Ranaye has pissed me the fuck off"
Jessica-"really?...Kayton I really like you like a lot"
Kayton-"huh?"
Jessica-"I know we said we would have a sort of friends with benefits relationship but I honesty caught feelings ages ago"
Kayton-"uhh um I've got to go...bye"

End of Call

I cut the phone off real quick,I did not feel the same way,I mean the sex is good and all but I don't see us two being something.